Chapter : 12

That he will not let anything
happen to You and His Kingdom. 

You were gasping for air as you hugs him tighter... Your heart couldn't calm as you felt like everything is gonna be end.... The end of yours as you felt your body shaking...  But suddenly a huge sounds of trees collapsing was heard from the forest as Ubel suddenly called you both.

Ubel  : PRINCE..........THE FOREST FIRE IT NEAR... WE MUST GET TOWARDS THE ROYAL GATES SOON.... FAST....

[ Ubel suddenly whistled making two horses to rush towards him as the white horse quickly rushed towards Taehyung. ]

 ]

[ Quay Taehyung's Horse  ]

Taehyung  : Quay.... !!!

[ He suddenly pulled you closer towards Quay as he pulled you up.  ]

Taehyung  :  Hold tight on Quay. 

You hold on Quay as Taehyung also jumped on top of his horse Quay pulling out the  reins tighter making the horse jumb before sprinting fast behind  Ubel. 
You hold onto Taehyung and Quay more as the speed of horse intensified. 

Taehyung pulled you closer still guiding his horse with his hands as the horse got all faster.  You pressed your back into Taehyung as your heart couldn't calm down. It was undurable as the pain only intensified more. Grabbing Taehyung's cardigan more you cries out. 

Taehyung noticed your state as he felt helpless. He couldn't even imagine how much pain that you were going through now but he knew one thing that he will find the way to end this problems and made everything better again... He hold your waist tighter into him as he pulled  the rein faster with his right hand making the horse sprint more faster.