Chapter : 4

Y/n : Better than dying....
I prefer staying-

[ His lips crashed onwards yours making you lifts your body as he grabbed you above making you pinning up to the wall. ]

You didn't wanted to kiss back and didn't want to break the kiss through....
There was something that pulling yourself into his aura which made you loose your mind....

" Is it just lust ?.....No lust doesn't feel this powerful ! " .

His hands went upto cup your cheeks pulling your face more to kiss further.... Shivers ran through your nerves when his lips moved towards the left corner to suck the lips all over into his. Curling your toes you gripped over his hands tightly over the stimulations.

Breaking of your kiss you heard a sudden bang of kinda drums from outside of the room.....

You suddenly came into senses as you pulled him off trying to stay away from him. Taehyung's eyes frowned as he suddenly wear his long Royal Attire walking towards the door to let it open. You stayed behind the the bed as you didn't know what to do.

[ Taehyung opened the door as the guards came. ]

Guard : Prince Negative, The Descendant King of Negative and Queen of Positive is calling you and specifically informed to bring the Earthling with you too.

The guard bowed and left as Taehyung rubbed his temple in mad as you waited to hear from him because you were terrified when they addressed you as Earthling. He turned as he stared at you with his red eyes again.

Taehyung : Wear it, and when i call you out of the room you should come outside.

[ He pointed out to the table where a grey royal attire were placed... you picked the dress suddenly as he go out of the room. Wearing the dress fastly as you could you waited for him to call you. ]

Taehyung : Y/n......

[ He called you out as you opened the long doors with both hands entering into a great royal hallway. The grey attire fitted your curves and your light shade black hair, pure black eyes and those swollen red lips. ]

Taehyung's eyes glowed as his eyes falled over your figure again

Taehyung's eyes glowed as his eyes falled over your figure again... He looked at you like he was seeing you for the first time again. His eyes were telling something that you couldn't understand...
It was not Lust...Not Love either... It was something else which was unpredictable.