Chapter 12

AAAAAH these chapters are taking me longer and longer to write, I'm so sorry about that! I've been really busy generally, and a friend of mine had recently set me up for Genshin Impact, so I've been doing everything but writing and I'm super guilty about that.

This book will not be discontinued, and I'm pretty sure I won't be posting as rare as less than once a week. If this book isn't updated in more than a month, consider me dead. I don't even think I'm joking... 😅

Anyways, hope you enjoy it!

- Jilly Brownie

***

Katsuki ended up letting him sleep until morning.

As much as he wanted to keep going, he decided against it, and ended up carrying Izuku home still half-hard a little less than two hours later. Ashido had jumped around them as she practically squealed at the cute sight, and Katsuki almost smacked her for that, if his hands wouldn't have been busy with carrying his omega.

She told him not to bother waking him up and just keep her clothes, asking Izuku to return it later ("or keep it if he wants", she added). Katsuki had agreed and simply thrown a jacket over him to cover him up, before putting him in his car and driving home.

The next day, he wasn't surprised to see that the omega wasn't in his bed. It was a usual occurrence, although, he must admit, it was quite disappointing. Sitting up drowsily under the ringing of his 8 am alarm, he rubbed his eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Izuku." He called loudly, still drowsy. There was no response, and the alpha sighed once again before throwing his feet off the bed and plodded towards the door of the bedroom.

Opening the door, Katsuki stopped, stumped, before smiling a little, letting out a small huff.

"Planning on poisoning me again, 'zuku?" Katsuki called out, chuckling a little. Izuku's head turned slightly towards Katsuki, glancing at him, before he shook his head and turned back towards his pancakes.

"So much for all the trust we have." Izuku stated with a sigh. Katsuki laughed, walking towards him.

"You know I'm joking."

"And you don't seem to know that I am, too." Katsuki hummed and quirked an eyebrow, wrapping his hands around his mate. Izuku didn't lean into the touch, but his body twitched, signalling he wanted to. Katsuki smirked at that as he let his hands move a little lower.

He couldn't really tell if he was imagining it or not, but there was the slightest hard bump somewhere on Izuku's stomach that he could feel from time to time as he rubbed his hands over him. Izuku shifted, either nervous at the touch or simply shy (the first being more likely), before growling a little omegan growl.

"Stop it. I can't concentrate."

"Oh shut up. You love it." Katsuki kissed him on the back of his neck where their mark was, and Izuku leaned his head a little more forward, not saying anything else.

"Do you seriously not get horny often? You still feel like a virgin." Izuku questioned, turning towards him as he moved his pancakes onto the other, cool slot on the stove. Katsuki blinked at him and narrowed his eyes.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He snarled, offended. Izuku smirked in response.

"You were hard yesterday, and you're still feeling it. Honestly, sensitive to everything. Do I really arouse you that much, or are you just an alphan-wuss?" Katsuki growled, his eyes narrowing even more with a dangerous glint to them.