Chapter 26: Sarawat

This isn't me. It cannot be me.

He opens his eyes and sees his reflection staring back at him. It was undeniably him in there. Those sparkling eyes were his, those smiling bow shaped lips were his, and those red bruises dotting his long creamy neck - definitely his.

Sarawat smiles wider. He was happy. It was so alien a feeling he couldn't trust it to be true. But there it was plain as day, a mirror image of happiness.

He quietly tiptoes back into the room, careful not to wake the sleeping Tine. My baby needs his sleep.

Sarawat's smile grows wider still. His baby. Oh man was he head over heels for Tine Iamkajorn.

The moment he kissed Tine on the yacht, he could no longer deny it. He wanted to be consumed by him. Wanted to offer his body, life, and soul. The force of the passion was and still is very frightening- Sarawat was used to being able to push away such emotions but this was too strong. It engulfed him. More frightening still, is he knew he would let it.

They've been back in the mansion for a couple of days now. Sarawat had video called the office immediately and abruptly announced he was taking a leave from work. He knew from the pained expressions of both Praya and his CMO that he was giving them a headache but he also gave them sky high salaries , they were welcome to use the money to purchase painkillers.

Besides, how could he just leave Tine's side? How could he endure hours without hearing him laugh or sigh or moan.

He grits his teeth, fighting the urge to crawl back into bed and start licking Tine's inner thighs until he woke whimpering - another one of those sounds Sarawat couldn't get enough of - and once he's awakened, his tongue could start stroking something else, awaken something else.

Control yourself Sarawat. There is work to be done today. Tine has work today.

It takes all of Sarawat's will power to tear his eyes from their bed and he quietly slips out the door and heads towards the kitchen.

- - -

Why is this kitchen so fucking complicated? 

Sarawat groans in frustration. He had been looking for maybe ten minutes now and he still could not find the switch of this so-called state of the art induction stove.

He sighs loudly and decides instead to check on the pour over coffee he was making - that at least should be going well. But as he pours the coffee into the ceramic mugs he notices chunks of ground beans in the liquid.

"Bullshit!"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed."

Sarawat looks up and sees Tine walking towards him - clad only in boxers, hair tousled, one lone finger scratching his own eye.

All the curse words in Sarawat's chest metamorphose into butterflies.

"Good morning Tine."

Tine's nose twitches and he grins at Sarawat. "Good morning!"

He approaches and peeks into the mugs in front of Sarawat. "What happened to the coffee? Is the machine broken?"

"Everything in this kitchen is broken. It needs an overhaul."

Tine quirks his eyebrow as he surveys the magazine-ready space. "Are you sure?"

"The stove won't open. I cannot find the pans. The espresso machine keeps spewing water. And even the pour over is producing garbage. Clearly this kitchen is no longer serviceable."