Chapter 1 : Sarawat

Jandi Yue panted as she clutched the headboard of the bed. She bit into the wood to stop herself from screaming.
She could feel his entire girth in her and as he moved in and out, it felt like all her insides were being rearranged.

"You are so fucking sexy,"' he breathes into her ear as he begins to move faster.

"Don't stop,"' Jandi commands, voice ragged. "Don't you dare stop."

"I think it would be better for all of us if you both stop," says a deep and bored voice from the doorway.

All the warmth drains from Jandi's body, all the pleasure turning into dread. Quickly, Jandi and Feng disengage and cover themselves inadequately with blankets.

"Sarawat," Jandi says, finally addressing the man at the door.

"Jandi," he says back stoically.  "Of all the rooms in this house, how brazen of you to defile this one."

"You weren't supposed to be home."

"And you dear fiancée, weren't supposed to be such a whore."

Jandi reels and Feng tries to speak up to defend her. But Sarawat Chivaree would hear none of it.

"Please quickly dress and leave. It will take a while to disinfect this room thanks to the two of you." His eyes roam around the room, disgust clear as day on his handsome face.

Jandi turns petulant now,  shame replaced by anger. She was Jandi Yue - daughter of a tycoon, Miss Universe finalist, and a fucking catch. No one- not even Sarawat - was allowed to talk to her like she's trash.

"I don't want to leave," she says haughtily. Sitting up right on the bed, eyebrows arched, no longer embarrassed by her nakedness. Why should she cover her perfect body?

"You should have seen this coming, Sarawat," she continues as she studies her nails. "You never have time for me. I have needs and who am I to turn down such an eager offer from Feng? When you have not given me pleasure in weeks?"

Feng turns ashen at the mention of his name. Fucking the boss's fiancee in the boss's room. He was an idiot. He hurries out of the door half-dressed, unwilling to be dragged further into the lover's quarrel. Sarawat will probably have him killed, he could use the extra time to flee the country.

Meanwhile, Jandi ranted on and on about her needs, the spoiled brat in her convinced that repeatedly cheating on Sarawat was his fault and not hers.
Her voice was high and loud. She was crying now, shoulders heaving.

It was a pretty stellar performance, Sarawat will give her that. But it still bored him to death.

"Are you done?," he finally asks as he pours himself a glass of whiskey. "Because this engagement obviously is."

Jandi's jaw drops to the floor. "The wedding is in a month. All the press releases and the engagement photos are being released tomorrow. You cannot be serious."

"You fuck a guy on my bed and expect me to care about wedding announcements?"

"You cannot break up with me, asshole. I know this marriage comes with business benefits for you."

Sarawat rolled his eyes. "You think my entire empire will crumble if I don't marry you? Don't flatter yourself. This is over. You can go fulfill your needs with as many middle management men as you want."