Chapter 15: Tine

Tine stared at the bed in the middle of the room. Yep, just as he feared, there was only one bed.

Of course. Why would there be two? Don't be an idiot.

The bed was so huge and imposing, it was as if it were mocking Tine and he could not think of anything else. So there he was staring at it like he has never seen a bed before.

That is of course until Sarawat starts unbuttoning his shirt

"What the hell are you doing?," Tine blurts out, trying his best to avert his eyes from the sinews of Sarawat's arms, his flat muscular stomach that flexed as he removed each sleeve, and his - dear Lord what did Wat's parents offer you because does this perfect billionaire man also have sex cuts?!

Sarawat scoffs. "And what the hell are you looking at?"

"Why-why are you undressing?"

"I don't know about you but I have no plans in sleeping in a suit."

"Aren't you going to shower first?"

"I am but I normally do that without clothes on."

Tine looks heavenward, as if asking for deities for help. "Can't you get naked in the bathroom?"

"I apologize. I didn't mean to offend." Wat closes the button of his slacks and tugs them upwards for good measure. He then drapes a towel across his back like a cape.

Tine sighs. "I am not offended. I am just - I guess I am just anxious. That reporter got me on edge." 

"Praya assures me he will be gone after breakfast. Don't worry, we will keep him at bay 'til then."

"I don't even have my clothes with me. I don't have my book. I don't even have my toothbrush. It's all in my real room." Tine is whining now, which he knows is unbecoming. But he was tired and stressed and trying very very hard not to lay a finger on Sarawat's pecs - so he was beyond caring.

Wat lightly touches Tine's arm and the anxiety disappears, replaced by a hundred different emotions Tine could not name - did not dare name.  

"I have everything you need," Sarawat says gently.

You have no idea what you're saying, Wat.

"Just look under the sink later and there are extra toothbrushes, toothpaste, and towels. I even have unopened packs of boxers somewhere here."

Tine merely nods, not trusting himself to speak when Wat was so close.

Sarawat walks towards a bureau and pulls out two sets of what looked like silk pajamas. He lays them on the bed.

"Choose one," Sarawat says. "I'll wear the one you don't choose."

Tine rolls his eyes. Of course he has pajama sets. Maybe Sarawat is from a romcom alternate dimension and he got lost on planet Earth. How is this man real?