11: Visitor

Y/n POV

It was a normal wendesday morning as I woke up. I got up and went to shower. I stripped of my clothes and got in and turned the water on. As the warm water hits my body I felt directly relaxed. I washed my hair and body and felt better than before.

As I got out of the shower I directly put on my clothes for school. In my mind was still all the things that happened...I have to talk with Irene as soon as I see her. Something is going on and I need to know what.

I went out of my bedroom with my backpack and went to the kitchen to drink some water but I noticed someone. Jimin was cooking food and starring at a picture of him and Anisa not concentrating on the food he was cooking. I sighed and went up to him and took the picture. He was first confused why I did it but I then started to say something, "Jimin, forget her. She was no good anyways...you should-"

"Should I stare at my beautiful kitten?" he chuckled. I felt how red I got in my face that I had to look down. I didn't know what to say or anything but without thinking I still said something. "If you want that..." I mumbled. He had widened his eyes and had a big smirk on his face. "Damn...you really seem to enjoy me calling you kitten huh?" As he looked back to the food and put everything in 2 bento's. He then went to me and cupped my face with his hands.

"Y/n tell me...do you like me or...are you making me look like a fool at the end...? Be honest. I don't want you to lie about it." He said with the most serious tone I ever heard from him. I bit my lower lip and decided to speak. "I do like you...and that a lot but...i'm scared. Scared of hurting you or anyone else..."  I stated it and he saw how worried I was. When I realized what I said I was so embarrassed that i admitted to actually have feelings for him.

He smiled at me and came even closer with his face. "There's no need to be scared, Kitten. A relationship can't always be happy, there are also sad moments but it's important to still function as a team." He smiled at me and it made some worries inside of me vanish. He then looked deep into my eyes and I felt like he wanted to say something important but then his phone rang. He let out a annoyed groan and picked up the phone.

Time Skip ~ At school

It was already 11 a.m. as I walked to try find Irene but no luck. But then I saw her other best friend which was Seulgi. Seulgi and I aren't really best friends but we get along pretty well and when something is wrong she really is a good help. I went up to her. "Hey Seulgi, uhm... did you see Irene anywhere?" I asked and Seulgi just shaked her head. "Irene changed school a week ago. Did nobody tell you...?" Seulgi answered and I was shooked. Nobody told me that Irene changed schools... "No... she didn't even text me or call me about it." I stated and looked down. It was obvious that I was upset about it.

Seulgi came near me and hugged me. "I will call her later and tell her that she should atleast text you. Alright?" I nodded as the speakers went. "Y/n Min please come to the principal office." I widened my eyes and so did Seulgi. I said bye to her and walked to the principal office, confused as hell. What did Jimin want...? I hope it isn't the same as last time...

Y/n POV
"You called for me Jimin?" I asked him as I entered the office. Someone was with him. He was way taller than Jimin. "Hi, I'm Chris Hemsworth!" the tall man said. "Y/n Min, nice to meet you" I bowed down

He looked so nice and his smile was so warm and friendly

He looked so nice and his smile was so warm and friendly. Jimin grabbed me by the waist and then began to speak. "I need you to work with me. I think you know who Min Yoongi is right?" Chris raised his eyebrows and nodded. "Of course I do. He was my friend for a long time till his father...didn't allow the contact anymore." He stated.

As I listened something cleared up at why Yoongi was mean towards me sometimes. Father tried to isolate him just like me but didn't succeed at it.

Chris was then talking again. "But I am happy to help you Mr. Park. I will protect Y/n to times you want me too." I was confused what he meant but then I remembered. 'Father sent the Mafia to find you.' Fuck...this again.

Chris bowed and Jimin was smiling. "Thank you Chris and please call me Jimin. I will need you next week to look after Y/n. I need to go to Japan for some business..." Jimin stated. I widened my eyes and looked at him as I was confused even more.

"I will. Don't worry, Jimin. She will be safe with me and if anyone tries to hurt her...they will regret it." Chris said and looked down at me. I felt so short- damn.

Chris left after a bit and Jimin turned to me. "Kitten, I will be back after that week I promise. If anything happens call me or tell Chris. He will live with you for this short time and just that you know...I love you." He said it and hugged me tightly.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

Kinda wholesome damn...