*~9: Scared~*

Y/N POV

It was the next day. It was Saturday to be exact...I looked around my room which I didn't really look at closely because of Anisa and Jungkook making me confused and shocked.

This is how it looked:

It was amazingly big... I stood up and took a shower. I had my own bathroom too it was also pretty big but it just looked like a pretty normal one.

I went out and looked for my bunny hoodie and found it!

I then sat down and looked at my bruises and realized I had to put the special stuff on what Irene put on it before

I then sat down and looked at my bruises and realized I had to put the special stuff on what Irene put on it before. I got the stuff out of one of the bags and was about to apply it when I saw Jimin standing at the door.

"Hey...uh I heard what happened yesterday. Can I have a look at your wrist?" He said like he felt guilty or something. "Y-yeah sure..." I shyly said since I was kind of confused by him acting like that.

He took my arm and looked at my wrist. He seemed to be angry. I then saw why tho...I had a bruise on my wrist which was from Anisa when she grabbed me. She had grabbed me so hard that it hurted but I didn't say or show anything from it.

"I'm sorry y/n...I said I would keep you safe but...my girlfriend is crazy yknow...I loved her for a long time but with each day I fall out of it more and more..." he explained while putting the cream on my wrist and on my back and well- thighs. There were a lot of bruises but it was better than before.

"It's alright Jimin! Please don't worry to much about me I basically...grew up with psychos..." I mumbled the last part which he still was able to hear...I hope he wouldn't have heard it but he did.

He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead...it didn't feel right. He still has a girlfriend...

Time skip 19:00 (7 p.m.)

I was studying the whole day without a break because I wanted to have everything perfectly set in mind for my maths exam. I then noticed Anisa at my door. "So...you really are a slut aren't you?" She said with a terrifying sound in her voice.

I looked at her with wide eyes and didn't say anything...I wasn't able to...my confidence wasn't there. She came up to me and slapped me. I didn't knew why...till she said "I saw that he kissed you in the club. I saw that he kissed you on the forehead. Do you think it's funny to see that?"

"Leave her room. Now. Jimin will see this here...in fact he already has and is on his way home." I saw Jungkook with a smirk on his face showing her that he is serious as fuck.

I just went to the bathroom closing the door and looked at the mirror...I didn't even realize that I started to cry...I was scared for sure...

Jimin POV

I was at my office in the school preparing a few things for a few meetings. Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a message from Jungkook or better said a video. As I watched it I felt anger in me...Anisa slapped the girl I love...it hurted that I wasn't there to protect her...

I drove as fast as I could home just to kick Anisa out and tell her that it's finally over. I have enough of her cheating and other things but now she went to far.

I arrived and ran into the house and saw Jungkook scolding Anisa for everything. "Ay, Anisa, it's over you cheating little hoe!" I said with the brightest evil smile I could and went straight into y/n's room to see if she's alright.

I didn't see her in the room but I thought that she's maybe in the bathroom and...I was right. She was shivering and crying so hard that I didn't knew what to say. I just went to her and picked her up. She put her legs around my hips not wanting to let go.

She was scared...