~Introduction~

Hi i'm the Author of this ff! Let me Introduce you to the most important people in this.
But before I start here a warning ⚠️ Do not read if you are under 13! This contains swearing, sensitive topics (abuse) and smut and much more! ⚠️
Now back to the introduction!:

Min Y/N is a girl which still goes to college but she is in her last year. She got adopted by the Min family and her brother is Min Yoongi who doesn't make her life the easiest...he makes it all kind of weird I would say.

Sometimes he can be nicest boy but then he can be a absolute asshole.

Then there is Park Jimin.
He is a 23 year old guy who works as a principal but he still is very new. He still teaches dance class since he can't find anyone else for this subject. He does have a girlfriend but something is absolute off on her.

His girlfriend is Anisa.
Anisa is 22 and still very young just like him! She looks beautiful and all that but her personality...more less of a beauty...She hates it when Jimin talks to other girls even at his Job! But she "talks" even more to other men...

There is still Y/N's BFF which is Irene!
Irene is really nice and close with Y/N. She is her roommate at the college dorms and she knows all secrets from Y/N. She likes to go to Party's and all that and loves to drink and get hooked up with boys heh...So in that case she ain't a virgin anymore.

Before we forget one person...and that's...JUNGKOOK! Our lil bunny!
He is Jimin's best and closest friend. And of course he helps him out a lot too when needed. But he's also very much into party's and drinking but not into getting all the way drunk. He doesn't trust Anisa a lot, he has many reasons to not trust her...