~10: Min Mafia~

It was a month after Jimin broke up with Anisa. He hated her for what she had done to Y/n due to her being so scared...

After a bit of time Y/n eventually got calls from her father and brother but she never picked up the phone but only read the messages. I was to scared to answer them. Scared of getting hurt all over Again.

Min Yoongi

Y/n answer. please...

Father is about to go find you and kill you...he's sending the fucking Mafia after you!

If you don't answer as soon as you can something bad will happen...please...it's also about mother...

Y/n POV

I was starring at the messages feeling again how scared I was...he was sending the Min Mafia after his own daughter...how could he...? I can't let Jimin know or Jungkook...what if they hate me after this? I only bring them into danger...

I won't run away now. But soon I need to. I have to stay strong. Even if he hurted me I have to do this or they get hurt. If i don't go they maybe even lose their lifes and that all because of me...I don't want that. All I can do is go back and try to stay strong as much as I can.

A tear dropped and suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder...it was Jimin. He seemed to be worried and then he looked at my phone. I locked it as fast as I can so he wasn't able to read the messages since I didn't want him to know but he then looked concerned, but why? "Y/n, show me your phone." he said with a commanding tone.

"No." I said and looked away so that I don't need to look at him. I walked away from him or at least tried to. He grabbed my wrist and then my hand and took my phone. "I know your code so shush." He said and typed in my code...it was my birthday so it was obvious as hell huh- He went to my messages and read everything between me and my brother...it was the most horrifying moment for me.

I looked down and felt how much I'm actually crying...I was shaking as crazy because I were scared.

Then he turned to me with wide open eyes..."your the daughter of Mr. Min...? Like- that Mafia guy-" he looked so much more than just concerned but I couldn't describe it. One of his hands was then placed on my waist the other one on my face..."I said I will protect you, and I will keep the promise, kitten." There he went again whispering the nickname he gave me...I don't know how to describe this feeling...it was different from all the feelings I usually have.

It's like I was in love...

I felt how my face turned red...it burnt so much that i thought I was on fire. Still crying and sobbing he pulled me closer. He made me rest my head on his chest, probably thinking it would calm me and damn it, HE WAS RIGHT!

I stopped crying after a bit and the only thing on my mind was Jimin. He was so sweet and nice and all he wants is to keep me safe. But he can't keep me forever safe. I felt how he was starring at me but didn't say anything like he would wait for something to happen. It was a weird feeling that he gave me...What if really something will happen?

*RING*

I looked up at him and he answered the call. I for sure knew it was my brother. Father didn't care about calling me but finding me.

"Yoongi...nice to hear from you again." Jimin said with a calm voice. It was like he would know Yoongi...Jimin had put the phone on speaker so I would be also able to hear what Yoongi wants to say.

"Jimin? That's you bro isn't it?" Yoongi was clearly suprised to hear Jimin's voice. "It indeed is. What's going on in your family dude? Things seem fucked up." This time Yoongi was quite for a few seconds and then answered him "wait...how do you have my sisters phone...?" Jimin sighed at that and began to speak. "Oh well, I'm her principal and well I saw the bruises and took her to my house. I didn't want her to get hurt more or anything. She should be save from now on if she's with me, you clearly know the reason why, right Yoongi?"

I got confused when he answered like that...what did he mean with that? What does Yoongi know that I don't know...I want to know. And if I want to know more I need to do research but I think that will be risky...

"Yes indeed. I do know the reason. Don't let Y/n know for now, just try to keep her safe for me please...our father is going mad about it, so that I had to hide mom from him..." that's when I couldn't stay quite. "Is mom okay? What did he do to her?-" I was struggling with finding the right words, questions that I wanted to ask...so much filled my head.

"She is alright Y/n don't worry. But don't go back to father do me that favour. He is ready to kill you and he doesn't care if you are his daughter...just make sure to stay with Jimin alright?" He said trying to stay calm and not to sound worried but he exactly sounded like that. "alright..." I said still not really sure if everything is as fine as it seems.

After a bit Jimin hung up and cupped my face. He saw that I was having so many questions but was also scared. It was like I didn't know anything anymore...which was quite true. It all fucked up my mind and was weird to me...

"I will explain as soon everything is back to normal alright?" He said and i felt how he creased my cheeks with his thumbs. I nodded and he gave me a kiss on my forehead...why does he always do that...

He then released me and went out of my room. I started to really catch feelings for him but isn't that illegal...I mean he is my principal after all, but on the other side it also feels so damn right. Irene would kill me if she knew...but she also made me kiss him back then in the club, as if she knew what was going to happen. As if she wanted exactly this to happen. What if she knows something that i don't know about?

I went to look through my things in my backpack as if something would be there, as if it would be the answer to everything. But I clearly know it isn't like this.

All I want is to know what is going on...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hi!~ This is kinda longer than the other chapters and I was thinking of keeping it this way. Also new writing style. Text are now left and right sided and POV's are in the middle!

Now to the dangerous part...y'all want smut? heh-

Also how are you all? ^^