CHAPTER 47

This is the last chapter before the epilogue.

TW: this chapter is highly sensitive for some readers. Read it on your own risk.

The moment we've all been waiting for :)

__

It hasn't been a month since people already knew about her pregnancy. Rumors spreaded quickly all over the place, Lisa received many flowers and gifts from her co workers and even some from her husband's company.

So when she saw Kim Taehyung waiting for her in her office holding gift box's, she wasn't surprised and she knew he already received the news.

"congratulations, I heard that you're having a baby soon" he said while handing her two gift box's tied in a thick dark grey ribbon, one box was small and under it is big.

"thank you so much, I was busy these days and I forgot to tell you about it" Lisa smiled and took the gift box's.

He smiled "it's okay, I originally heard it from the news and I knew you didn't have time to tell me. Pregnancy isn't simple"

"yeah" she sighed.

"so who's your new boyfriend?" he asked nonchalantly.

The man saw her husband last time when he was at her house and it didn't end well, he even knew they were going to divorce so if it was anyone else they might've understood him.

Lisa looked at him seriously but didn't know how to answer him in a nice way since she didn't know if she should react in an offended way "oh I... I don't have any boyfriend, I'm still married with my old husband" she laughed a little afterward.

"this crazy prick who punched me?" he asked in a friendly tone.

Lisa giggled and nodded.

He looked at her seriously after sitting down with his legs crossed "I'm in no place to know about you two but last time my impression on him wasn't.. Mm mm." he shook his head "I didn't see him as a good guy, of course a husband should take care of his wife and see her as a gem, after all you both took an oath that he will be responsible for you, and last time, I see you both were going to divorce..."

Lisa understood what he meant but she let him finish off his sentence.

"I mean, why didn't you guys get divorce? Is there something that changed your mind...?"

"everything you said, I understand. It's complicated between us, me and my husband. Few month ago we were gonna divorce because of our problems, which is misunderstanding and lack of communication, we couldn't get along. But whatever happened, we couldn't control our fate. Then we have a baby together, and I'm just thinking about the baby, I'm not in a place to think about myself anymore. Everything I did was for the baby, if it wasn't for the pregnancy then I won't stop protesting my husband about the divorce no matter how much he disagrees"

"so you're saying you're only staying for the baby?" Taehyung looked dumb founded while looking at the table.

At first, it was for the baby. She risked her second chance of life to see how it will be so far, plus it seems that on her new life Jungkook has changed a lot from what she remembered. She can't remember the last time he was bothered by her. Now if she said that she was ONLY staying for the baby, then she will just be lying to herself.

"then why don't you try making a mutual agreement with your husband?"

"what do you mean?" she asked curiously.