CHAPTER 08

The night was very long.

She remembered clearly how she undressed herself under his watch. And when she reached for her underwear, she was stopped.

Jungkook grabbed her wrist, stopping her from further going further as he was going to loose his mind.

She remembers him saying with him calm voice "Lisa, this will be our first night"

Then he continued.

"Don't regret it tomorrow morning"

Then Lisa's soft and impatient voice said eagerly "I know, I won't. Just do it"

Her feet were rubbing together impatiently. And before she knew it, everything went black when a sharp sting pierced inside her for the whole night.

Now she's laying on the bed, and her soon ex husband was behind her.

That's when reality struck her.

This was their first night.

She actually slept with him.

If it wasn't for the evidence last night, she would've thought that everything was a dream.

The hotel room, the blood stain on the bedsheet, the wet sticky fluid flowing down her legs as they did it with no protection. and Jungkook.

Then Lisa bit her lip and proceeded to have another thought.

This was their first night?

No, this is a one night-stand. They were no longer legally couples as they're about to cut ties.

Lisa clenched the mattress with her fingers tightly. She couldn't understand why this was happening right now.

She could've ended up in the bed with a different guy, but why did it have to be with the same men who was about to divorce her?

Why was fate playing with her life?

Lisa turned around and saw him sleeping soundly with one hand on his forehead.

She scooted closer to him to watch him breathing, his bare chest moving in and out.

This is Jungkook. Lisa stupidly thought.

How many times did she have to prove herself that this is actually Jungkook?

Feeling like it was still a dream, she raised her finger to smoothen the crease on his forehead. He must have always been stress that his eye brows even furrows when he sleeps.

She felt slightly sad when she thought of how he overworks himself to no rest.

Lisa's eyes trailed down from his neck to his chest, and his chest to his abs, wanting to look further below but the mattress was covering it.

Lisa had a silly thought in her mind. How long was his thing exactly?

While he was thrusting this thing inside her for the first time, it filled her completely and stretched her to her core. Unfortunately she couldn't see his size when they were doing it.

Should she check it now?

Seeing as how the sun is gonna rise, Lisa realized it might be too late and she will never be able to see it again in the future.

Lisa went under the cover and took a look at it. To her surprise, it was standing long and erect.

Why was Jungkook still hard when sleeping? Was six times last night not enough?

Or she lost count.

She covered her lip in fear her jaw will drop. So its this big...

This thing actually went inside her many times last night? Plus, he was good at pleasuring her.

Lisa felt like she just made a great discovery. If she had known he was this big and this good, who knows...

She used to think the reason why he wouldn't sleep with her was because he couldn't get hard, but thank god he can! Actually no, its better if he can't because now they're about to divorce, and its not good to feed her curious brain such a thing.

She decided to get off the bed immediately before he wakes up, otherwise she won't know what would happen, or how he's going to react when he sees her.

again.

___

Lisa returned to her sister's house while still humming a song. She looked around but she wasn't in the house.

'she must be looking for me'

She took out her phone from the purse and called her.

"LISA!" she screamed loudly and her ear drum nearly broke. Jisoos!

"Chae, I'm okay now, I'm at your house-"

"WHERE WERE YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" the girl screamed till her throat hurted.

"I'm not, I'm fricking alive in your apartment-"

"stay right there young lady!" she heard say before ending the call.

She went to the room and wore a turtle neck and long jeans to cover the marks.

These purple marks could go away in a week, she sighed.