CHAPTER 19

The next day, there was a hot topic going on the media. A person labeled as 'unknown' released an article that lady Jeon and the master were on the process of divorce, the proof showed a photo of her going in the apartment that belongs to her sister while carrying heavy suits and 3 other photos that shows that she has been living there for a while now. Another photo showed of her having a break in the nearby Café with a man who they recognizes as the CEO of one the big 3 company, Kim Taehyung, and from the photo of it they looked like they're close together.

Jungkook nearly plucked his eye balls out from reading the newspaper. His hands clenched tightly on the newspaper, as If he wanted to rip it off or shred it badly. He slammed it on the table roughly and left to the place where he was sure of a person behind this.

At the sight of his furious expression, Kim Taehyung placed his cup of coffee on the table calmly while gazing at him questionably.

Jungkook fiercely grabbed on his collar and clenched it tightly "when are you gonna stop after chasing my wife?! Although it's true that we were planning to divorce, but we already made up the last moment. You knew about this right, and you wrote this lame article because you thought it was gonna separate between me and my wife, is that your intention? Do you think I won't know how to clear this stupid rumor you made?!"

Taehyungs expression remained unfazed. He gazed calmly at him before rolling his eyes and lifted his hand below his chin "it seems like you still don't know me yet. Mister Jeon, foolish child plays like this are not part of my game. If I wanna do something that will separate you and Lisa, it will be done at once and for all. But don't get your hopes high, I'm still trying until now" he retaliated back to him "and for sure, I'm not the type to make rumors that will affect the person that I like, but if I wanna win her heart, then we will have to battle" he lifted a smirk.

Jungkook chuckled "there won't be any battle mister Kim, she loves me, and don't forget the person you're talking about is my wife" he spoke before releasing him with a force.

Taehyung lifted his brow with an amused smile "she will be mine soon, remember my words later when you see her laying in my arm"

Jungkook stopped on front of the door, his hand placed on the door knob as he turned around "while you're dreaming here I will go accompany my wife now and make applaud for love with her" he smirked at him before leaving his office. As he walked out, his eye brows furrowed 'then who the fuck was behind this?'

As soon as he was out, the smug face on the young man's face was replaced by a cold death glare as his eyes glued to the door.

Lisa naturally didn't have the problem with the article, she was waiting for this moment wasn't she?

The articles has been cleared up and she knew it was no other than Jungkook who did it, but many people saw it already and wouldn't stop gossiping about it.

Despite all the bad words she's been receiving such as a 'slut', 'Cheater' or a two faced bitch, she didn't let the words get into her. In few weeks, people will forget about it. So what if she had a normal chat with a handsome man? It's not like she was sucking on his face, people were making such a big deal.

When she was home, there used to be only one person who visits her, and it's no other than her sister. But now, it's Jungkook.

Everytime his face comes on front of the door, she couldn't help but to grunt. And later, her mind will be carried away by his lips.

She was thinking about buying herself an apartment now that her business is growing and so that she can give her sister some space.

On the following days the two has been busy and piled up on works. Lisa's work situation was getting better and the clothes brand has caught most of the netizens attention, the stocks gradually got higher and when their two dearly Idol friends started promoting it, their global fans all over the world got strucked by the design and spreaded the brand everywhere.