CHAPTER 05

"oh my god Lisa what is this, I'm falling for your outfit!" Chae gasped once she saw what her sisters wearing.

"hah, you like it?" Lisa flexed her shoulders.

"LOVE it" her eyes were widened and she was eyeing her body from up and down.

"stop staring Chae, your boyfriend will be jealous" Lisa chuckled.

"I don't care!"

"by the way I knew this outfit would look good on you, that's why I made it for you" Lisa told her.

"thanks!" she did a hair flip sassily.

"we should go now, we're almost late" rosé said while checking the time.

"okay" Lisa said while putting on her earrings.

Huh.

I'm still wearing the wedding ring.

I'm a divorced woman now.

Lisa pulled the ring off of her ring finger, but she realized it was now small and difficult to remove no matter how much she tried.

"Chae, do you have lotion?"

"what for?" she said, not paying attention.

"remove this wedding ring on my finger"

"got it!" Rosé quickly searched for lotion in her room.

__

At the club

A young man entered the club alone and walked to the VIP area. He wasn't used to being in this type of place, he was wearing his regular work attire, a blue blazer with black tight jeans and a white shirt tucked inside, his hair was a bit messy from his short nap.

As he walked, people kept glancing at him and wondering why he looks furious. Even in the dark, they can clearly see and feel the aura in the air was tense. Shouldn't he be having fun in the club like the rest of the people?

He pushed those drunk people and kept walking forward, reaching to the stair where the VIP is.

He looked around furiously, his nose fumed as he felt the presence of the Kim Taehyung somewhere.

He looked at the direction and saw him sitting at the corner, drinking a glass of whiskey. His feature didn't change a lot, he used to have a brown hair, now it's black. He was wearing a a black sparkling blazer and his face glowed in dark.

He didn't seem to notice him yet, Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked to him.

Taehyung looked up and raised his eyes brows and his mouth titled upward "wohoa, I didn't think you would come here for me"

"not for you" he said while sitting on front of him.

"since you came here, that means you missed me, right?" a smirk lifted on his handsome face.

"you still haven't changed" he coldly stated.

Taehyung clasped his hands together "so, the two powerful businessman finally meet up again! It looks like you still don't know how to take care of yourself" he smiled, referring to his dark circles and his irritated temper.

"you still don't know how to use your brain while speaking, you should keep your mouth shut more" Jungkook poured a whiskey on an empty cup and gulped it.

"still irritated like you always are, that's why your wife don't look at you"

At the mention of his wife, he fiercely glared at him.

"oh" Taehyung paused for a moment before continuing "I mean, your ex wife" he smiled.

"that's none of your business"

"I thought I already told you that I still have an interest to her, if you can't treat her right then I can have her, and you can't stop me" he smirked.

Jungkook smacked the table as he stood up "don't you ever play with her" he angrily said.

He lifted his head up with his arms crossed, and said "I do what I want"

He continued while pouring another whiskey on the cup "besides, it looks like you still don't know that she's here"

Jungkook furrowed his brows "what do you mean?"

Taehyung gestured his head towards the area before taking another gulp.

Jungkook turned around and found her standing on one of the cocktail table with two other people. All his angers suddenly built up at once. Here he was worried all day about her sudden change of heart when this girl was out there partying! In this ridiculously revealing outfit! What was she thinking?!

"what is my wife doing here" he spoke while taking a deep breath, in reality everyone who knew him for too long knew this wasn't a good sign. He was having a complicated anger built inside and he was keeping him calm before he loses control.

Taehyung placed his palm on his shoulder behind "you mean your ex wife?" he grinned.

"you knew she would come here, didn't you" his chest got bigger as he was controlling the beast inside of him.