CHAPTER 11

Here's a quick update before Mama snatches my phone 😔

                                ........

On the same day, a guy who has been keeping an eyes on her for years was standing now on front of the apartment, holding white roses on his right hand while tucking his left hand on his pocket.

He has been staring at the door number for a couple minutes, his face had a small handsome smile and his eyes didn't blink ever since he came here. This is going to be the first time meeting her, but definitely not the last.

He finally rang the door bell, within few seconds he heard a sound of her footstep running towards the door, his smile crept higher, but was brought back to a blank face.

Once the door opened for him, he finally saw her face clearly "Jungkook you really-! Oh" Lisa stepped back awkwardly when she met an unfamiliar face.

"Im sorry mister. Are you looking for my sister Park Chaeyoung? She's not here" she said, assuming he was one of her colleague.

He flashed her a box smile and said "no, im actually here for you, Lisa"

"I- sorry?" Lisa responded with confusion.

He curved his lip upward slightly and said "hello, I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm the one who's responsible of organizing the team to make your new business company" it was true, few weeks ago one of her friends told her that there was a guy who wanted to help her organize the building of her company, his face was unknown before but she was able to sign the contract with him by sending his lawyer to her with his signature already.

Lisa's eyes widened "oh yes! Come in Mr. Kim, im really sorry for keeping you waiting outside" she pulled her hair strand behind her ears awkwardly as she stepped back, allowing him to enter through.

"sweet home" he said while looking around.

"oh thank you, have a seat" she gestured at the couch.

He nodded to her and made himself comfy.

"this is yours" He handed her a bunch of white flowers.

Lisa flinched "oh-h there's no need-"

Just take it, I brought it for you"

Lisa grabbed from his hand with no other option "thank you Mr. Kim, but there's really no need"

"you want me to buy you a whole shop then?" he challenged her.

Lisa shook her head repeatedly "I will place it on the vase!" she hurriedly walked to the kitchen while taking out a clear vase from the closet and filled it with water.

She placed the vase with the flowers in it on top of a wooden drawer neatly then turned around when she's done.

"What would you like to drink sir?" she fiddled her hands.

"coffee" he replied and she nodded "okay"

When she turned around to walk to the kitchen, he turned his head to secretly glance at her. She grabbed the coffee pack from the counter, and when she turned around, he looked away, not giving her the wrong idea.

"Miss Lalisa, I came here to congratulate you for your new business tomorrow, I'm very sure that your business will grow with your hard work and intelligence"

Lisa glanced at him and smiled surprisedly " thank you mister Kim, this helped me a bit"

He nodded, and she didn't speak again.