CHAPTER 17

After an hour of tossing and turning, Lisa had no energy to even lift her fingers or push his naughty hands away from her body.

Although she took the lead on the first round, but after that she couldn't continue so Jungkook 'kindly' helped her finish 3 other rounds saying 'it takes two person to make a baby'.

And his tactics were so clever that he managed to make her reach climax faster than him, and it made her angry afterwards that she couldn't count the amount of times she has climaxed.

After laying down, Lisa wanted to sleep immediately but the stickiness between her legs were making her uncomfortable. She even forgot to mention the fact that the amount he shot inside her was unbelievable because it kept spilling between her legs. She must take pills immediately the next morning.

When Lisa felt the fluid leaving her hole, she switched her legs uncomfortably under the cover. This action didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook who was hugging her from behind.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't feel comfortable" Lisa said while pouting.

"Then let's shower first" he said as he was getting ready to lift her.

Lisa pushed his shoulder away and said "no, I will shower alone. You change the bedsheet first and then go shower"

She said before limping off the bed. Seeing this, Jungkook felt rather smug today.

After washing up and changing the sheet, Lisa was able to sleep comfortably the entire night.

Although Lisa's back was facing Jungkook, she somehow woke up very early in the morning feeling startled to see her arms around his thigh and her face right on top of his... Ding dong.

She quietly got off of this awkward position before he wakes up, then she realized she needed to take pills right away otherwise she will get pregnant.

She found her black robe for the night before and wrapped it around her before going outside the room.

She walked to the kitchen, opened the cabinet of glasses, took one glass out, and poured water in it, not noticing that a certain man was watching her from behind.

Okay, glass of water done. I just need to get the pills from my purse-

"Jisoos!" Lisa almost yelled when she saw Jungkook standing by the doorway like a ghost with no clothes. What's worse was that his dick was erect, its either his morning wood or he was aroused from morning.

"You... Wear a boxer at least!"

"Didn't you already see everything? What's there to cover anyways" Jungkook felt like there was no need to cover anything if she has already seen everything.

"You..." It was still unhealthy for her to stare at it directly for too long otherwise she will get too needy. She had to look away and noticed the glass of water on her hand. Thank god she didn't take the pills from her purse yet.

"Thirsty?" Jungkook asked while leaning by the door.

"Y-yeah, Im just going to drink water" Lisa said as she gulped the entire glass to hide the suspicion.

After finishing her glass of water, Jungkook who was standing by the door walked to her and grabbed her hand "lets go back to sleep, its still three in the morning"

"Uhm I actually don't feel like sleeping right now, I need to get ready for my work"

"A boss doesn't need to go to work early, okay? Just take a rest for today so your body can gain energy" Jungkook said nonchalantly with a hidden meaning as he held her waist.