CHAPTER 16

Jihyo entered his office, holding a small tray with a cup of coffee.

"here Mrs. Jeon" she placed the coffee alone on the table and returned back, not when she stopped in midway after remembering what she was supposed to say to him.

She treated and walked back again, and with a serious face she said "Mrs. Jeon, there's an important thing I should note you about"

"say it" he said without glancing at her.

"you said that the big project we're planning on will gain a big profit to our company but we need another company to cooperate with us so the project can gain more advertisement, and it will be a win win situation for the both company, but so far you rejected them all, and for a week the company's stock has dropped about 0.10%"

The company has been on a rise ever since he took the position of a CEO, so if a company's stock has dropped to few percent, it was a big deal to everyone in the company.

"I will deal with this, now go back to your work"

Jihyo nodded with a hope on him.

At night before leaving, secretary Kang rushed to his office after stalking his wife.

"you're late" Jungkook said.

Secretary Kang was aware as he was panting like he just ran a marathon "here are the files that has some information of Miss Kim's employees" he handed him the files.

"any news from my wife?" he asked while eyeing the files in it one by one.

"Miss Lisa"

"Mrs. Jeon" he corrected his secretary Kang sternly while raising his eye brow.

He broke into a nervous sweat "oh sorry" he coughed before speaking again "Mrs. Jeon had one visit in her office today"

Upon hearing 'visit', his secretary earned all the attention from him "who's it?" he asked in a deep harming voice.

"his name goes with Kim Taehyung of the Kim cooperation. I heard he became her business partner at work-"

"repeat that?" he cut him off, he thought he must have lost attention and misheard his words even though it's not usual for him.

Secretary Kang glanced at him in confusion before repeating "I said that Kim Taehyung visited her today, and that he was her business partner"

Naturally, he recalled this word back when he came to her apartment a few days ago, when he found her with Taehyung and he told him personally, but he forgot about it after the beauty captured his mind the whole day.

Upon hearing this, he creased the paper work on his hand and his forehead creased as well. That Kim Taehyung won't stop sticking on my wife's butt!

"and today, she went to the pharmacy after work, but then a black car pulled by, I think it looks like yours-"

"you can leave now" he interrupted him.

"with your order, president" he bowed down 180° before leaving his office in joy. Finally he can go sleep now!

His heart was dancing in joy until he remembered the paper files he still have to solve throughout the night.

"no!!!" he cried out as he landed on his knee.

Jihyo frowned seeing this lunatic actint all childish.

'home boy we're still in the company!' she complained in her mind.

After a while, she walked to him and tapped his shoulder "what's wrong? Why are you crying in the company? Don't you know what boss is gonna do when he sees you like that?" Jihyo scolded him.