Ch 1: Get Strong

In a void

Floating in nowhere, was a soul with no memories of their whole life other than what they are currently feeling.

"IT HURTS!!!"

The poor soul cried in pain.

Alas, its wishes did not happen as the pain continues to surge.

"Please. . . Stop this. . ."

The soul pleaded to no one.

Not knowing that it was floating in a dark void, with no one nearby, It began to move around with its sheer force.

With the soul writhing in pain, Howls of pain echoed in the nothingness it is currently residing in. Not a single light nor a single sound were produced other than The ones generated by the soul.

"Oh my, what do we have here. . .??"

Appearing suddenly, a bright person with unknown features investigated the anomaly it felt in its domain.

"A lost soul?"

looking at the writhing soul, It decided to comfort the poor soul.

"Don't worry, you'll be just fine."

the soul, hearing someone comforting it, stopped moving around and let it help it out.

"Would you like to tell me about yourself?"

The person we can safely assume as a deity asks the soul.

"I. . .don't remember who I am. . . Other than the fact that I was a boy. . ."

The soul answered making the deity pity the soul.

"How sad. . ."

The deity continued to press on while comforting the soul.

"Is there Anything else you can remember?"

"Creatures. . .Seaborn creatures. . .They're my kin. . ."

This made the deity more intrigued.

"Boy, Would you like to leave this place?"

The Deity's Question caught the attention of the boy.

"Leave?"

"Would you like to live in a new body? Reborn In a new world where you will find solace . . . and comfort from the traumatic pain you experienced?" The deity asked.

"Will you come with me?"

The soul's question Made the deity smile unbeknownst the pair.

"As much as I am tempted, I'd have to decline." The deity giggled.

"As such, The body I'll be giving you should have the perfect abilities to survive on your own, or with other people you can call allies or friends." The deity said.

"O- okay. . ." The soul sounded sad.

"Don't worry, Just Imagine that I'm always with you whenever you wake up."

"That you'll be my source of strength and motivation. . ."

The soul said, making the deity giggle yet again.

"If you want to put it that way."

The deity then continued to explain.

"I will be giving you the basic knowledge of the world. Reading and writing included. Though, your personality will be seen on which mind is stronger." The deity explained.

"If your personality is stronger than the body's previous personality, your personality will be considered the dominant one." The deity stated.

"Go on, make some great memories for me. . . Will you?"