Coming to a stop, Shelby couldn't help to notice the curious glances sent their way. Especially to the blond Smason, who smiled at her oblivious to the other girls staring at him.

"So I'm guessing you somehow lost your tie Smason, and Veron you're shoes got eaten by a dog." She said smartly as she came to stop in front of them.

Both of them gave her dumbfounded looks, she shook her head. Pulling out her file, pressing the bottom of the flat glass she waited till her schedule floated above it. "I've got Politic history first."

Veron nodded, putting his file away, "I've got that second period, Smason has it fourth. We should meet here after physical apparently there are some second years doing a demonstration today."

Nodding, she put her file away, waving to them she started to leave, "I'll meet you guys there." With that she headed into the fray towards the towers.

"Good morning class, I would like to introduce Shelby Davis, she is the daughter of a Viscount on earth a Trixian." Her teacher had put special emphasis on her father supposed title.

Shelby winced at the amount of eyes has immediately dismissed her. Rallying, she shrugged it off and smiled, "I'm hoping to learn as much as possibly through these four years."

Her teacher smiled, her eyes were oddly round, and bright-bright green. Her lips were thin, Shelby couldn't but admire the teacher pink hair. She'd only seen three people in statin who'd had the balls to pull off that color.

"Lady Davis you'd take a seat in the center, please." Shelby nodded, making her way to the back. Seeing the seat in the center she took it. Placing her bag under her chair, she prepared to listen to the class.

"Hey!"

Shelby stopped short from crossing the threshold of the classroom, to leave. A young woman with platinum blond hair pulled in a high pony-tail smiled as she walked towards her.

"Yes?" Shelby curious as to the girl called her.

"I'm Patricia Rzen." The girl stuck her hand out in greeting.

Taking it, Shelby felt her suspicion drop, "Hey, Shelby Davis nice to meet you."

Patricia let go, and pulled her hand up, she starred at it oddly, "I heard Trixians are cold, but your warm."

"Huh?" Shelby who'd ben to busy taking in the blue and green lines that lined Patricia cheeks, "cold?"

Patricia nodded, her pony tail hopping in her eagerness, "Yes, the history books talk of their cold nature."

"Well," Shelby thought back to some of the banquets she'd been forced to go to, she smiled, "Some of them are very cold, some can freeze you to death, but not all of them."

Patricia whose eyes had widened after hearing this, blustered, "Did they freeze the race that'd been on the planet before?"

Shelby, would've normally just answered without thinking. But she remembered her father's warning.

"They want the human females from earth. So far I haven't confirmed or denied we have enough females to serve them. They think we have conquered the humans, let them believe it."

"Are you okay?" Patricia waving her freckled speckled hand in front of Shelby's face.

Shaking her head, Shelby smiled, "No, we simply conquered peacefully, and now use them as our serving race. But we have a low supply of them."

Nodding, Patricia accepted the truth easily enough. Leaving the classroom, they chatted as they headed to the next class.

Shelby learned that Patricia was lowly knights daughter from the Vassa Sector, she was here on a scholarship program. The girl had shown some reluctance to tell Shelby, but Shelby had shrugged her off, "We have titles, but we actually barely pay attention to them in our schools."

The girl had seemed shocked to hear such a thing.

Yawning, Shelby blinked at the board that was covered with equations. Glancing at the clock on the wall. Leaning over and whispered to Patricia, whose hands were flying over her File screen, "What time do we go to lunch?"

Paticia barely moved her lips, "in ten minutes."

Nodding, Shelby turned her eyes back to the board.

"Ha-Ha, you're that excited to eat?" Patricia asked, as she watched Shelby skip along.

Nodding, Shelby slowed her skipping waiting up for Patricia, "I've never eaten on another planet, and this women Dhea, said it's the best part of the day." Raising her hands, she rubbed them together. "I love eating...it's the best part of having a mouth."

Shaking her head at Shelby's silliness, Patricia chased after her as Shelby took off.