"Hi Kiana, Merry Christmas."

Ki smiles, "Merry Christmas babe."

She says the same to Ambrose who returns it before we all walk the remaining steps, and I hold her hand in mine, listening to her talk about the last few days she'd spent in Paris and how she'd spoke to her new girlfriend, Shelley, and how she'd be going to London for new years to see her.

They were now dating which I was admittedly over the moon over, simply because I knew she really liked her best friend for some time now. I think its good that she goes to see her for the new year.

When I get downstairs I see Frankie and Bolt pushed on either side of Rhys on the couch as he talks to someone on his phone and I can only assume he's talking to their mom and his siblings are waiting for their turn.

He looks to me at our arrival and I smile, sending him a small wave of my fingers that makes his lips quirk up at the ends.

"Hey you."

I look away from him and to Maxima on my left with a wide grin, "Hey, you came to Miami!" I coo as we hug and she nods, pulling away and taking my hand in hers and I notice that Luxe had walked off with Kiana and Ambrose somewhere.

"Still haven't told Ambrose about Rhys?"

I raise a brow at her, "How'd you know?"

"Well you two were practically attached to the hip in Paris but here you are with me." She teases and I roll my eyes with a grin, "Attached to the hip is much."

"Im literally not joking girl, but also Adair told me so..."

I giggle at that, shaking my head as we walk over to the kitchen, we find glasses and bottles of alcohol over the surface and I take a wine bottle, pouring myself wine before gesturing to her and as soon as she blushes when she shakes her head I smile, because I know exactly whats it means.

I hide my smile behind my glass, looking to the door when it opens just to see Rhys walk in which makes my smile grow.

"My mom wanted to speak to you." He says, walking around the counter to me and I hum, holding my hands out and he hugs me, only moving back to kiss my lips.

"Merry Christmas." I say with a smile and he kisses me once again, "You too Calli."

"Ew, you guys are so cute you make me miss my fiancé, I'm going to go find him now." Max says as she turns around without so much as a look back, but I saw the smile linger on her face as she walks away.

I snort at her before I look back to Rhys, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

"Where's your phone?"

He rolls his eyes as he wraps his arms around my waist, rubbing circles over the silver of exposed skin of my back, "Bolt has it."

I nod, feeling my phone vibrate in my skirt pocket and I take it out, looking to see Spencer's name flash over on the screen and I drop both hands away from him.

"I'm gonna go talk to Spence quickly."

He nods, kissing my cheek before I turn back and walk out the kitchen with the phone pressed to my ear, "Hey babe."