Thursday

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

A BLUSH COVERS YOUR FACE as you think about yesterday's situation in the library. The way Akaashi's finger touched your face with such delicacy... Your fingertips brush over the same spot as a soft sigh leaves your lips. Would he have done that if he knew that you weren't fully asleep? The reason for recalled action stays unknown to you and you don't want to ask to get your hopes high. Akaashi is just a nice guy, there's definitely a way to explain his actions, right?

Your face feels hot when you find yourself thinking about him. It's the feeling you've had before but ignored it. Your mom kept telling you not to bother your pretty head with boys. They come and go and you'll find your other half rather later than sooner. More mature and ready to settle. Maybe once you graduate college.

"Focus on studying, there will be time for boys later" she used to say, and as a good girl you follow your mother's advice.

But Akaashi has something in him... That just drives you in. It's almost crazy since you know him for barely four days and he occupies your mind already. The glances he keeps giving you as he thinks you're not looking, the way his eyes observe everything around. It almost makes you shiver when you think about it.

He does not express much but when he chuckles your heart skips a beat. It seems like you're not the only way to react that way about Keiji. It doesn't go unnoticed that he has a fan club of his own. A wave of sighs filling out the corridor as he walks by with his stoic expression.

You shake off the thoughts of the dreamy boy as you make your way down the corridor. With the school almost empty at this hour, you feel free, roaming around. The purpose only known to you. Your school shoes tap lightly on the floor as you move across the hollow hall.

The echo of your footsteps stops as you stand in front of the music room. You place your hand hesitantly on the wooden door before pushing it open.

-Beautiful. -you whisper to yourself as you look inside the room. You've peeked there before when no one was around but you did not dare to take a step past the doorstep.

Today on the other hand... Today you feel like letting yourself go a little. The urge to express yourself finally being too overwhelming to bear.

You make your way to the piano standing right in front of you. Your fingertips slide on the piano keys so lightly that they don't make any sound. They're cold but you don't mind.

-It's been a while. -you sigh as you sit on the little bench. Your treasured notebook sticks out from your bag waiting for you to reach for it. So you do. You prop it neatly on the little shelf after finding the right page.