Saturday

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"IT'S A STUDY DATE THEN, PLEASE REST WELL BEFORE."

Akaashi's words echo through your head ever since he said them Friday after school. The slight concern in both his voice and his eyes made you feel guilty. Making him worried about you was never your purpose and it's even weirder as he's actually the first person to... carry about you? The weird feeling makes your heart flutter a little but you try to ignore it.

You both exchanged contact info before parting but the next surprise that came was the fact that you two are neighbors. Funny how neither of you noticed that you live in front of each other until Friday. The meeting on the train now making more sense as not only you two get off at the same station but also board on the same one.

Turns out that you usually missed each other. One always going either earlier or later than the other or in a different direction. Him waking up extra early for his morning practice while you sat in your room revising before school. The station usually being too crowded to notice each other even though Keiji is surely eye-catching.

As promised you forced yourself to go to sleep early. The time being around one o'clock at night but that was not enough as you woke up at six to make sure your house looks presentable enough for Akaashi.

You invited him to your place, not thinking much about it. It's quieter than studying in a coffee shop or any other place. But as you move around the empty house you can't help but blush thinking how he's the first boy you asked to your house and on top of that, you two will be alone since your parents are away for the weekend. Not that you planned it. It just skipped your mind.

You wipe down the kitchen counter for the fourth time making sure no streaks were seen under the light. You cleaned it once before making breakfast and preparing the snacks for your guest and then three times more to clean up the mess you've made. The house itself is rather clean because you're the one in charge of cleaning it anyway.

You look at the fancy clock your mom put above the door to see that it's already ten-thirty meaning that Akaashi will be here any minute. Your eyes glance quickly on your phone to make sure that he hasn't texted you trying to cancel but there are no notifications.

The light knocking on the front door startles you a little as you quickly make your way to open it. You flutter your eyelashes looking at Keiji with his hand still in the air as if he was about to knock once more. It's the first time you see him in a different attire than a school uniform. Your eyes check him out from the top of his head to the bottom of his shoes. He seems to be doing the very same thing looking at how the light blue dress hugs your body nicely.