Wednesday

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-THIS LOOKS WAY BETTER ALREADY. - Everyone nods agreeing with you. Your hands on your hips as you look at the stage where all the instruments are placed already. With the festival coming up the principal decided to temporarily suspend the additional activities so all classes can get ready.

Well, not all activities you're reminded of as a volleyball drops next to you with a loud thud making you jump up. You clutch onto your white shirt, wrinkling it between your fingers while your heart races.

-Bokuto! -you pant out.- I swear to Kami, you're trying to kill me!

-Am not! -he yells back from the other side of the gym. An innocent smile on his face.

You shake your head in disbelief. If you knew they would have a practice today you would insist on doing this another day, the volleyball flying back and forth, behind your back making you flinch when it drops closer to you every time. Not that they actually do this on purpose it's just that they use so much strength that the ball makes its way almost to the end hitting the walls.

Your classmates move around the gym, making sure not to step into the court as the boys are playing. Their eyes focused on the ball when they walk past the players not to get hit on accident. They carry in the instruments, decorations, and cords as you supervise them.

They listen carefully, following every order as you're in charge, thankful that you decided to help them way much than they even wanted you to. After all, not only you're making sure that everything is in its place but you're also writing an original song that you decided to perform with the boys during the festival.

The ultimate form of rebellion, you think of it.

-There's so many.- one of the boys sighs next to you as he places one of the boxes on the stage. You look inside to see that it's filled with a bunch of stars made of your paper prepared by the girls from your class as well as some other stuff. You nod your head, nudging his arm slightly.

-Let's go then, It'll be quicker if I help too. -You smile gently towards him, his face flushing slightly red. You haven't faked your smile in a while and although people haven't really said anything they actually reacted to the real one a lot more. You also chatted way more with your classmates for the past few days.

You follow your classmate outside, a few boxes still waiting to be carried inside as you grab one and he does as well. It's not heavy you notice, but carrying them left and right can be a bit dull and tiring if it's just one person who is doing it.