Sunday

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-AKAASHI KEIJI YOU LITERALLY TURNED MY LIFE UPSIDE DOWN. -you laugh loudly as he spins you around in his arms in the middle of the funfair.

-Don't you like it? -he asks a little bit amused, a smirk on his face making your heart skip a beat.

-I love it. -you respond, biting your lower lip, restraining yourself from telling him what else you love. You're definitely not trying to make a fool out of yourself. Not now, not yet.

Somehow this boy managed to get your parents on his side. Something you would never expect to happen. Your dad agreed on letting you go a little bit if you're still going to college and maintain high scores. Not straight A's anymore but you still have to do better than an average student. But you don't mind. This is definitely way better than sleepless nights and worrying about every single thing over and over again.

Your mother on the other hand congratulated you on catching such a charming and determined boy, such as Keiji. Making you blush like crazy with her comment, which Akaashi decided to tease you about later.

This feels almost like a dream come true. Your parents finally let you experience life and you couldn't be happier to do it next to Akaashi Keiji. Your very first and what you hope also the last boyfriend.

His hand is constantly attached to yours as you two roam around the funfair throughout the day. Only letting you go as you play a game or go to the bathroom. You don't really mind. His hand is way bigger compared to yours but you love how it feels when he wraps his slender fingers around your hand, the heat spreading from his palm moving upwards to your body.

His emerald eyes watch your face carefully, the soft expression on his own hinting how deep he has fallen for you. The tiniest smile on your lips makes his knees weak and the way you look at him is almost too much to handle.

-Let's go in there! -he points to the scary house. You furrow your brows, not really fond of the idea. The late hour and dark sky above your head make it look a lot more scarier. The lights focused on the few painted monsters on the side while the rest of the construction is completely black.

-Why don't we go to the Ferris wheel instead? -you ask hesitantly, your grip on his hand tightening slightly when a creepy laugh is heard from the inside as well as a female's scream, high pitched making shivers go down your spine.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝒻ℯ𝒸𝓉 • 𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓚𝓮𝓲𝓳𝓲 🎉