Thursday

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-THAT'S JUST STRAIGHT UP FUCKED UP. -Keiji huffs with irritation when you tell him about the talk with your parents. He insisted on knowing the details worrying that your parents will lash out at you after dinner. You're a little taken aback hearing him curse for the first time since you have met him. And you have to admit that it does have little effect on you.

Your parents never order you to do something or forbid you from doing anything but their "suggestions" are enough for you to understand what you shall or shall not do with your life. And you follow the instructions because that's how you were raised.

Yesterday's outcome?

First: focus on studying more, you might be one of the best but you're supposed to be on top. Anything less than a straight-A is not acceptable. No college will accept you if you just slack off.

Second: If you have too much free time it means you can take up another additional activity. Two clubs and a student council are not enough. You can do more. If not in school then they can provide you with something outside of it.

Third: It is not time for boys and Akaashi Keiji is not welcome in your house.

The third one you kind of felt bad telling him. He only tried to take your side and as he acted as a hero towards you, your parents found him incredibly rude. He did something you never had the courage to do. He spoke his mind so freely, concerned about your person more than what your parents might think about him. You wish you could do the same...

-Well, are you gonna listen to them? -he asks leaning in close. The two of you sitting on the plaid blanket on the school ground waiting for Bokuto who ran to get his food he forgot in the classroom.

-What else am I supposed to do? They're my parents! -you sigh in defeat leaning back on the ground.

Akaashi's hands trap your head by leaning on each side as you flutter your eyelashes surprised by his actions. He hovers above you, his eyes focused on your flushed face as you find it hard to breathe.

-Fuck them. -his low, serious voice makes your heart skip a beat.- Live your life. Start doing what you actually want to do and not what they expect you to.