Sunday

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

AKAASHI INSTIST TO RETURN THE FAVOR for your kindness inviting you to his place the very next day. You assure him that he doesn't have to because either way, you would cook both lunch and dinner but just for yourself.

The real reason being that he wants to make sure that you'll have at least one day off. No studying, just hanging out. Although he's not quite sure what exactly he is supposed to do with you.

Of course, you can't show up empty-handed so you take your time in the morning to bake a cake to hand in as a gift to his mother. Unlike in your house, his parents are always around so you're nervous to meet them a little.

Your hands slide down the dress you have decided to wear. A little more covered up, cottagecore style, white with little pink flowers printed on. You hold the pan with the cake on your palm as you carefully close the door behind you. The way to Akaashi's house only being a minute's walk and it's still before the time you two decided on.

Your knuckles tap on the wooden door but to your surprise, it's not Akaashi who answers the door. It's a middle-aged, beautiful woman with a wide smile on her face.

-Good morning! You must be L/N-san, am I right? -she chirps as you flutter your eyelashes.- Please come in sweetheart. Keiji is still getting ready upstairs. Looks like you got my baby boy all worried about his looks all of sudden.- she laughs as you follow her inside the house.

-I made this.- you say, handing her the cake.- I'm sorry for not introducing myself properly as a neighbor ever since we've moved in but my parents and I couldn't find the right time...

Your stream of words is being stopped when Akaashi's mom presses your face against her chest in a hug. One hand around your neck, the other one holding the cake on the side so you won't crush it.

-Do not worry about such a trivial thing.- she laughs letting you go.- Life's too short for that. And you and Keiji are so young. -you can only nod your head, pondering over her word.- Speaking of my beautiful boy, do you want to see his baby pictures? -she says already making her way to the living room. She sets the cake on the table before reaching for the photo album on the shelf.

-MOM! -Keiji raised voice surprises you as he quickly walks down to see you already sitting on the couch with the family album on your lap.- Oh no... Mom... I asked you not to do that!

-Keiji, baby. -she says softly.- It's not a common thing for you to invite a girl over. I got excited! -she explains as you keep flicking the pages to look at the next photos.- Come to think about it, she's the first one!

𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝒻ℯ𝒸𝓉 • 𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓚𝓮𝓲𝓳𝓲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें