Tuesday

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-WOW, THAT'S LIKE ACTUALLY REALLY IMPRESSIVE. -one of the older boys says as you shoot him a wide smile. He hands you back the sheet of paper and you fold it nicely to fit it inside the little notebook you brought with you.- Of course, we'll let you in, right guys?

He looks around the room and so do you. Everyone ponders over the idea as they let out small hums or nod their head agreeing already. You did not expect them to actually agree so easily but that only makes things for you simpler. With the short resume of what you have done in the last school, they do not need much time to think it through. They can clearly see that you're serious about it. Who joins the student council for fun anyways?

-You definitely won't regret that decision! -you say cheerfully trying to hide a small yawn with the back of your hand. It's not that they're boing but you only had three hours of sleep and it starts to have its effect on you as your eyelids feel slightly heavier. Good thing it's lunch hour anyway so you only have a few hours till you can go home and... surprise! Study more!

-I'm Sato Himari, third year.- one of the few girls introduces herself reaching out her hand towards you. You grab it to give it a gentle squeeze.- I'll make sure to show you how we do things around here.

-L/N Y/N.- you say as if you haven't introduced yourself in the beginning.- Pleasure to meet you. Please take care of me.

-We'll be meeting up every Monday after classes or during lunch, it'll depend on whether more than a half of us will be able to attend. We should exchange contact info so I can keep you updated about that. -you willingly hand her your phone so she can put in her number and as soon as she gives it back you sent her a little text so she can save yours.

-I was worried I'd have to reschedule my clubs but Monday works perfectly! -you smile widely putting 'student council' in your schedule. A few curious eyes look over your shoulder into your notebook. -And I still have one day left to be filled out.

-You already joined two clubs? -one of the boys lets his jaw hang low open as his eyes scan over your weekly schedule.- Isn't this like your second day only? -his eyebrows furrow.- Also... Are we allowed to do that? I thought we can only choose one!

-I asked for permission. Simple as that.

It was not that simple. School usually lets students pick only one extracurricular activity so they can fully focus on it while not falling behind on classes. So you actually had your parents contact your school so they would let you take more than one.