It didn't take long for Zach to connect the dots and realize where Adiva was kept.

"I know where they took Adiva..." He declared calmly to his brothers, who were still reeling from the shock of what they had discovered.

They all stared at him at once. His jaw was clenched and his nostrils were flaring, but there was that malevolent smirk that itself was enough to declare that the motherfuckers were going to die a brutal death.

"I am yet to play my master card..." He grinned devilishly, while his brothers stared at him bewildered, daring not to poke the already wounded lion. "The bastard's whore that we threw at Sullivan's doorstep will lead us to Adiva."

"Humor us please..." Artyon demanded, looking at him perplexed.

"Why do you think I allowed that bitch to be left alive?" Zach retorted instead.

"Why?"

They remembered arguing with him for letting that bitch live and inquired the reason, yet his answer was, 'you will know with time'. They had deliberately delivered her comatose body to Sullivan, keeping him under the impression that, they had indeed delivered her dead. But Sullivan didn't knew this.

"When I had thought of throwing her at one of his clubs, I had inserted a tracking chip in her body. That bitch was important to Kabir, hence he wouldn't let her die until she was rendered useless to him." Zacharias revealed, booting up his laptop while they all looked at him in astonishment.

"But Zach, are you sure that women would lead us to our Adiva?"

"I am hundred percent sure..." He replied opening his tracking app.

"This is where she is.." Zach pointed towards the red dot.

"In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean?" Damien inquired incredulously.

"Yeah. I have been keeping an eye on her since they nursed her injuries and transported her into the boat..."

"Are you sure?"

"My instincts tell me I am hundred percent sure, or else, why would you think we failed on tracking those morons repeatedly?"

"Trackers don't work on high seas, unless they are automatic identification trackers used by vessel traffic services..." Artyon mumbled.

"You got that..." Zacharias pointed out.

"Okay. We are ready whenever you are..."

"We would be needing the help of SWAT forces team and naval army, since that's not our territory. Tell our soldiers to be ready with all their arms and ammunition. We will be taking the choppers and using submarines, and some of our speed boats to reach that place. We might even require the diving suits. Sullivan and Kabir are guarded by their huge army of lap dogs, all fully armed. We need this operation to be so discreet, that they shouldn't even get an inkling of our attack. Adiva's life is on the line and I am not gonna accept even a single minor mistake." Zach demanded, as they gathered in the armory room and collected the weapons.

Anastasia and Khristina came running towards them when they were about to board the chopper.
Ana placed her arm forward, her palm facing upward. "Promise me, you all will bring her back safely.." Tears ran down her cheeks as the words left her mouth.

They all exchanged a look before nodding their heads and placing their palm over hers. "Please be safe guys...I love you all..." She whimpered, as they all embraced the girls in a hug.

By the time they had reached the port, the naval army and SWAT were on standby. They had already cleared the coast for any of the lingering dogs of the enemies.

As a feared and respected assassin and the king of the underworld, they always had his back in their times of plight. Now, it was their time to turn the favor which they were honoured to do so.

After discovering the details about Sullivan's base in the high sea,  Zacharias realized that this was a highly risky operation, yet he and his brothers have come across more dangerous operations than this. It was nothing but a play game for them. The only difference this time was, here his precious love was held captive, and his beast was thundering in rage to exterminate every single fucker who caused her harm.

He desired nothing more than to bludgeon Sullivan and Kabir to death. Or possibly feed their half battered bodies alive to the hungry sharks. It was one of his favorite torture method in the past, for many of his sworn enemies and dangerous criminals. With one of his favorite tune playing in the background, he would enjoy watching his enemies being tattered into pieces and eaten alive.

Now, his rage knew nothing more than to wreck havoc on who dared to hurt his beloved. He had now turned into a murderous assassin. Anyone daring to speak a word would garner them a risk of fractured arms and legs. A malevolent storm was brewing inside him now, that was ready to burst at any given second.

His phone beeped with a message alert. Pulling the binocular off his eyes, he fished his phone from his pocket and glared at the message from unknown number. It was a video with a message underneath.

"I am sure you would enjoy watching this!"

Zacharias clicked on the button and immediately he felt himself being paralyzed, as he watched his beautiful wife tied in chains. Her screams were gutting him with thousands of  swords from inside out as he watched that swine Kabir torture her. His hands trembled as he watched with burning rage.

His jaw tightened in perplexed ire, his face contorted with rage and his eyes blackened, burning with molten lava that were ready to erupt in tremors. His mind exacerbated by the thoughts of gruesome vengeance. He was going to make both the bastards pay in the most horridly torturous of methods imaginable.

"Zach, I cross checked the id through which the video was sent. It shows the same place as the tracker. You were right, he has Adiva." Igor supplied, breaking his gruesome thoughts.

Providing him with a curt nod, he got himself in the diving suit. His brothers and some of the guards followed suit. Out of five ships, they had already located the one in which she was kept. Their chopper was at a standby some few nautical miles away from the enemies ships in order to avoid any suspicion. 

They sailed through the speed boats, camouflaging their identity as some tourists enjoying their vacation, while the submarines were ordered to take their positions under each of the enemies ships, in case if anyone dared to escape. He vowed to burn down every single one of his enemy. Zacharias knew he would claim her back and was ready to commit a macabre series of murders.

The SWAT team and the navy were all on guard. Zacharias merely provided a nod before they got into the speed boats and the others got into the submarines. Thoughts of her were eating him alive. He would surely deal with his enemy, but not before having her in a safe vicinity.

The wind whipped and the water sprayed on his face like harsh needles as he stared down at the blue sea. Zacharias rechecked his diving regulator and scuba tank, adjusted his diving mask and before he knew it, he dived into the ocean.

Adrenaline pumped through his body in rapid speed as he dived into the deep waters and towards the enemy's territory. His brothers and some of his guards followed behind. He could see the submarines close by as he swam rapidly towards the ship. He waited for a couple of seconds and let the submarines take their positions, before he maneuvered himself towards the direction of the ship in which Adiva was held captive.

Gesturing the others to take their positions, Zacharias sling off his own backpack and began pulling out explosive devices. One by one they swam across the bottom of the ship and started planting devices at every nook and corner of the ship.

Discreetly, they all climbed up and soon the guards were sliced at the necks by spikes flicked from their assassins. The guards toppled on the deck and some into the sea. Blood spurting from their spasming figures, and within seconds all life was seeped away from them. A large pond of red would form in the blue water with each body plummeting into it.

Suddenly, he heard a gunshot followed by a heart shattering scream.

Zacharias stilled... His blood ran cold...It was his wife!!!