Artyon interrupted pulling is wife in his arms. "Calm down sweetheart, will find her soon."

"Oh god she is pregnant. What if anything happens to her?" She cried.

"Nothing will happen to her. We won't let anything happen to her." Zach heard Artyon say as he hurriedly entered the house.

Opening the security feed, he saw her leaving the house, her steps hurried with worry etched on her face and her phone clutched to her ear. Immediately he hacked her phone and entered her call logs. A frown marred his features when he saw that the last call she received was from Tina. He summoned his sister and inquired her, who was equally shocked to hear the news.

"No bro, I swear I did not call her. In fact I was returning back with the kids at that time."

It was then that Zacharias understood what had happened. Those motherfuckers had cloned the call and called her out. This means whoever had her was observing their every move and had planned this all kidnapping very meticulously. And true to his surmise, they had lured her out using his nephew as her weakness.

Zach's blood was boiling in anger, but most of all, worry gnawed him at the pit of his stomach. He didn't knew how and where his wife was. She must be so scared and petrified by now. God, he just hoped that she was alright. And whatever he had to do, he had to do it fast. He wanted his wife back in his arms in any case by tonight. For that he first had to locate her kidnappers and he had no time to waste.

"Zach, you won't like this..." Demyan hollered entering his office with a laptop cradled in his arm. "Our informer from India has sent this." He set the laptop on his desk, flipping the screen towards him. "As per our orders, they scoured the CCTV feed of the roads from your wedding day and guess what they found." He gesticulated towards the screen.

By that time, Artyon, Alyosha and Igor too had joined them in the study.

"What the actual fuck?" Alyosha mumbled, as they stared at the screen, shock mirroring their expressions.

Aman or Kabir whatever was that fuckers name, was more shrewd than they gave credit to. He had actually fooled Zach. And between the wedding and taking care of his wife, to adjusting her with him, he did not pay much attention to him, believing that his men had already taken care of the matter. He never thought that he would so cleverly escape and forge his look alike in his place. This means that the man they were holding captive in the island was never him but his clone.

This also meant that the guards who helped him escape were also in this game. The one who were given the responsibility to hold Kabir captive for him. They betrayed him. His mind flew into an abusive rage when he saw it.

"Oh shoots" Igor's eyes widened as he went through the email that he received minutes ago.

"Bro, you need to look at this..." Igor spoke, handing his phone to Zach. "Remember we had ordered the Special Task Force to work on it? They ran a fingerprint identification test of Aman or Kabir whatever his name is, and also of that vile pervert bastard Arnold..." Zach nodded his head looking at the screen incredulously. "Well here is the shocking news. Kabir and Arnold are one and the same person..." He announced, as Zach read the words printed on the screen. "And also, both our enemies are friends since longer than we anticipated."

"No fucking way!!" They growled angrily.

Zach's eyes were hard and frozen as cold. His lips set in a hard line, his jaw tightened, as his fists hardened, and his knuckles turning white. He was like a wild beast fighting to break his cage and annihilate every single fucker out there who dared to hurt his Adiva. But right now, he had to keep his mind cool and strategize a good plan. His wife and babies were in danger. Any wrong step would prove fatal.