P.S. We don't look attractive. At all.

"So what do you wanna eat?" I ask opening the fridge for the third time.
"Mmm I don't know, should we just go for omelettes?"
"Omelettes?" I say glancing at the eggs. "Okay."
Adam takes a seat on a chair after preparing the table. He takes out his phone and starts playing something.
"Do you want some vegetables or cheese?" I ask when the omelette starts to hold itself.
"Vegetables."
"Okay," I say.

When I'm done I put the omelettes in our plates, bring some bread and cheese, and Adam pours us juice.

"What a banquet," I say sarcastically.
"This is the first dinner we have at home, and the very first time we prepare it together," he says then takes a sip from his juice.
"Inshallah all our coming days will be even better."

When we're done Adam says he'll take a shower while I watch the last episode of Hyde Jekyll and I. When he comes out, he finds me sitting on the bed, crying my heart out.
"What's wrong?" he says with a shock.
I blow my nose and say with a muffled voice, "This is so sad."
"What's so sad? Why are you crying?"
I sniffle and point at the lap top screen and cry all over again.
"Robin," I say then blow my nose again.
"Are you serious Leen?" He says getting up. "I almost had a heart attack, I thought someone died!"
"I'm sorry I just can't watch oppa so sad," I say then suddenly out of the blue, I laugh. "I'm so silly, I'm sorry."
"Yes you are!" he laughs too. "Go to sleep."
"I'll finish watching this episode and sleep," I say. "What will you do?"
"I'll read for a bit then sleep too."
"Okay."

He takes a book from the bedside table drawer, lays on the bed and starts reading. I pause the drama and look at him, tilting my head.
"What is it?" he says when he notices me.
"You look cute with your hair wet," I giggle.
That makes him laugh out loud. "Cuter than Hyun Bin?"
"Ah-nee," I shake my head.
He throws me with a pillow, "Don't talk to me!"
I laugh.

The next day, I wake up as lazily as ever. This has been quite a long week. Just long!

I shake Adam awake and he just groans and falls asleep instantly.
"Seriously?" I roll my eyes. "Who said yesterday that they're so used to travelling?"
"Why would I wake up early on a weekend?" he says sleepily.
"Because we have a lot of visits to do?" I say forcing myself to get up. Maybe I'm not that lazy compared to Adam.
"When do we start?" he asks.
"Mariam called me a while ago and said she's been waiting since Fajr."
"So she saved us the time to think."
"Exactly."

Aya opens up and screams when she sees us. "I missed you both!" she says and hugs each one of us.
"We missed you too!" I say as girlishly as she.
"I'm hungry," Adam says boldly.
I glare at him and open my mouth to protest when Aya slaps him on his arm.
"Thanks Aya," I say encouragingly.
"Any time," she says proudly.

Mariam comes down the stairs when she spots us, "YOU TWO!" she screams and hurries toward us. "I missed you!" she says hugging both of us at the same time.
"We need to get in you know," Adam says yawning.
We walk inside. "What's wrong with you?" I whisper to Adam in a scolding tone.
"I'm so hungry and I'm dying to sleep." He yawns again.

Aunt Laila makes breakfast and meanwhile Omar and Hend wake up, as well as the children. Adam calls Ahmed over and we all sit around the table.

They keep asking us about the honeymoon and the places we went to, and I don't-I just don't-shut up.
"Let's go to disneyland once together," Mariam suggests. "That's be really cool."
"Oh my God!" I clap my hands together. "That'd be awesome! We can all go and tell my family as well."
Wow imagine that!
"Let's do it in summer then," Adam agrees. "We'll enjoy it."

After we finish breakfast, Adam goes upstairs to his room to back up some more stuff that he needs. Mariam, Aya and I transfer the plates to the kitchen. Ahmed was on the phone in the terrace and when he comes back he doesn't find Adam.
"Mariam," he calls.
"Yes?" she smiles at him.
"Where did Adam go?"
"Ah he went to his room," she says. "You can go."
"Okay thank you," he smiles at her and goes upstairs as well.