Leen. The girl who lived in a world of fantasies, who saw love through books and kdramas, who was shy to look at a stranger, who was described as someone who doesn't even know what love is and who doesn't have a man in her life, is now the queen of her world. She's the Perfect King's queen. She is loved by an awesome man that she would do anything to make him happy. She is very thankful to Allah for keeping such a surprise for her. That's what happens when you trust Allah to choose for you. He SWT chooses the best.

That night we walk to the hotel. Adam holds my hand and I tighten my grip, swinging them as we walk. We stop by a supermarket and adam buys ice cream.
"Now we've crossed out two dreams from your list," he says giving me the ice cream.

We cross two, we cross three, we cross my entire list. I have never thought that when someone holds your hand and crosses your dream-list it would feel that good. Adam and I are very good friends now, but that doesn't make my heart flutter any less when he's around.

The image of him holding my hand and walking through Seoul, the city I've always been dreaming to visit, the countless number of laughters that were coming from deep down in our hearts while skating will be forever carved in my memory. I will always remember our late night walks and talks, I will remember all the food we tried for the first time, what we liked and what we did not.

The pictures we took are more precious than any souvenirs (although we did buy some, to be honest). I don't think I've ever posted on Instagram as much as I did this week and couple of days.

I used to call mom and dad everyday and text Salam all the time I'm in the hotel where there is WiFi. I have also bought some baby stuff for Jenin's child, but I didn't know the baby's gender so I chose colours that'd go for both.

Now we're back in Cairo. Ahmed has been waiting for us in the airport and he's driving us home.
"I hope you didn't get bored of him already," Ahmed tells me through the rear-mirror.
"Not yet," I giggle. "Do you think I will?" I ask to tease Adam.
"I'm sure you will," he says. "He's been my friend for over ten years, and I can tell you he's the most boring person you'll ever meet."
"Couldn't you tell me that a little sooner?" I go along with the joke. "Now there's nothing to do about it, I'm trapped."
"Ha ha ha," Adam rolls his eyes. "Guys that's not funny, stop it."

Ahmed pulls over in front of our house and we get off.
"Thank you, Ahmed," I say holding my hijab as the wind blows lightly.
"You're welcome," he says raising a hand as a goodbye. Adam stands with him for a couple of seconds talking as I search through my bag for the keys.
"Adam why don't you both come inside and talk?"
"Yeah sure, come on in, Ahmed."
"I need to take Jana to see grandma," he says. "She's already called me over five times now."
"Okay then, see you tomorrow inshallah," says Adam.
"Yes bro, inshallah."

Home sweet home!

Despite the fact that this is the first time we'll be staying 'home' actually.

We go upstairs and I throw myself on the sofa once I enter the living room.
"Ahh, I can't believe how much I'm tired," I say.
"Well," Adam hesitates before going on. "I'm actually hungry. Can we go downstairs and cook something quickly?"
What the-?
"Of course you're not tired; you're used to this."
"I almost feel like you do when you come back from school everyday," he laughs.
"Fine, let's make you something to eat," I say getting up. "First let us change into something comfortable, I think I'm about to blend with my clothes."
He chuckles. "Okay then."

Half an hour later we're down in the kitchen. Mom and aunt Laila have made sure to keep our fridge full for us when we come back, and so almost everything we'll ever need for a week is already there.

I'm wearing a baby blue pyjama (with a bear listening to music, it's so cute!) and pink slippers, holding my hair in a bun. Adam is wearing grey checked pyjama pants and a white t-shirt.