"No, no it's not like that. We're just better off as friends than in a relationship or anything. Our wants and desires in that aspect don't necessarily align."

"How so?"

Jema lightly sighed, "He has two options right now, something serious or a play thing. There's no gray area for him and I have no intentions of being in anything serious right now. It hasn't even been a year since Bradley. I feel like I need to keep finding out what all I want in that aspect before I make that choice."

"I can understand that. So y'all good? There's no bad blood, right?"

"Yeah, np, we're all good. He admitted to seeing that I was still in my healing process so we were just over there hanging out and exploring. He's a dope person. I can't deny that."

"Do you think y'all have the potential to try again when you feel like you're ready for something serious?"

"Most definitely," Jema nodded, "I'm just happy I got to know him better because he is not what I was expecting. You know people are cool on the surface but as you dig deeper it's like nevermind, but no he's who he is."

"That makes me smile," Asha touched her chest, "You don't know how many times that man talked to me about you in high school. He waited a very long time. I'm happy it was worth something."

"You and me both. After I had to cut Travis off I was hoping he didn't piss me off too," she chuckled, "How's it been here? You and Sanchez okay? I'm already caught up with Toria and Zeek."

"Damn you and Toria were talking like that? I feel like I got one call a week."

"You know she swears she's my big sister. If I don't call her she'll call me."

"Well, it's been a lil lonely but as you can see from Instagram I've been going out and at the beach every other day."

"Lonely? Why've you been lonely?"

"I'm the only one not deep in school work. Me and you are the only ones in our last semester. Victoria has been somewhat busy or with Zeek and Sanchez is super locked in with workouts and his classes. I've had nothing but free time because my classes are mad easy."

"Aw well, I'm home. We can spend all our time together."

"Music to my ears! Anyway, have you talked to Dorian? Were y'all still on the same page?"

Jema laughed to herself, "How did I know you were going to bring him up? I was lowkey waiting on it."

"I mean I'm curious."

"Yes, we've talked. I thought he'd want to keep it as strictly friends because he knows my situation as well as you guys. But surprisingly he's on a it what it is vibe and pretty much put the ball in my court."

"Do you plan on keeping platonic or you want to explore a little bit?"

"In all honesty," she began laughing to herself, "The only thing on my mind is having sex with him again. I don't know if it was because I was drunk or he's that good but it was ten out of ten and I orgasmed twice. I've never experienced that in my life."

"Excuse me!?" Asha's eyes widened, "You've never experienced what? An orgasm? Never in your life?"

"Never," Jema shook her head.

It wasn't too shocking to hear that Jema hadn't orgasmed because studies showed a large gap in orgasm percentage between women and men. However, Jema had been in a relationship for almost two years and wasn't able to orgasm not once. To Asha that sounded like torture. She couldn't imagine repeatedly having sex with one person and not experiencing the highs of sex. A long term relationship would've never be an option.