One Shot #5 - Operation Hiccup (Part 1)

Sparta3456 this is for you ✌🏾😌 (yes this is Hiccup x Aviva, but it's Sparta x Aviva😉)

A/N: Te estoy haciendo Hipo en esta historia. ¡No hagas preguntas! (I am making you Hiccup in this story. Don't ask any questions!)

(Hiccup POV)

I breathe in the scent of nature as I walk through the forest of India. It's such a beautiful place here. My name's Hiccup. Great name, I know. But it's not the worst of my problems. The actual problems is having to protect animals from villains 24/7, which I don't mind. The fact that I can't get any sleep is bothering me!

(Aviva POV)

I type furiously on my computer, working on a tiger creature power disc for Chris, Martin, and Hiccup. Hiccup. The only name in the world that can make me smile whenever I'm having a bad day. I've had the biggest crush on him since we met, but I know he'd never fall in love with me. I'm too much of a nerd. 

author (me): *breaks the fourth wall* AVIVA, DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF 😭😭😭😭😭

(Hiccup POV)

I walked back to the Tortuga and I see Aviva just finishing the creature power disc. She's so pretty, I thought. "Okay Hiccup! Your creature power disc is complete!" Aviva said, smiling and handing the disc to me. "Thanks Aviva!" I slid over to her, kissed her cheek, and ran back outside to where Chris and Martin were waiting for me. 

Wait, did I just kiss her cheek?

(Aviva POV)

Did he just kissed my cheek? I thought as I blushed. I shook my head and went back to my computer.

(Hiccup POV)

"You kissed her cheek, didn't you?" Chris asked, smirking at me. I blushed. "Ooh! He's blushing!" Martin chuckled. "Yeah, whatever. Let's go find that tiger. Aviva gave me my power disc and I really wanna try it out."

We found the mother tiger and her cubs. They are so adorable! We hid in the bushes so the mother tiger doesn't see us. The tiger trekked along the forest, leaving her cubs behind in a large patch of grass. 

"Awww, they're so cute!" I awed as I came out of the bushes to pet the tiny cubs. Just then, I heard a "Those tigers would make a wonderful coat".

"Donita" I growled. "Oh hey Hiccup! I was just t-taking a look at these wonderful tigers!" Donita said, slightly stuttering. I took out my fire sword and ignited it. I looked back to Chris and Martin and nodded. They crept up to the tiger cubs and guided them back into the forest quietly, so they wouldn't be seen by Donita.

"Donita, that's not the real reason. What do you want?!" I snarled at her. "I want the tiger cubs... and you." She replied. I narrowed my eyes and prepared to attack Donita with my sword. "Pose beam!" I heard her say and I was frozen. 

Thor, I hate that pose beam! I thought. 

"Dabio, come over here and take Hiccup back the jet. We'll get the tiger cubs later," She commanded. "Yes Donita." Dabio replied. He ran over to get me and take me back to the private jet.

(Chris POV) 

I covered the tiger cub's ears as I heard a jet engine flying above us. I gritted my teeth. Donita! Also, Hiccup didn't come back yet! Donita must have him! I must tell Aviva!

Part 2, friendo? :)