The show you watch together

Chris: 

You guys watched a lot of Miraculous Ladybug. You always loved it because the superheroes were inspired by animals, and Chris loved it because it was superheroes! Chris quickly turned into a fanboy about this show and started using references to the show against you, much to your surprise.

Martin:

Lego Ninjago. One of the best shows in the history of TV shows. People had said that you were too old for Ninjago, but you didn't care. Martin's craziness reminded you of the Ninjas, and all the crazy stuff that the squad got into. Martin was always excited to watch it with you because it made him excited that you were excited to watch your favorite show. 

Aviva: 

iCarly. Aviva, was HOOKED on this show. She loved how wacky everything was and sometimes how the characters made really stupid things sometimes, but they still manage to get a job done. She also loved all the tech that was in the show, and sometimes wondered how they work. You also loved watching the show, because it was nostalgia.  When the One Direction episode came on, both of you were screaming!

Koki:

Animal documentaries. Oh, the wonderful thing about animals. So much to learn and so much to discover. Koki loved these because, A) it was animals, and B), she could use the information to give Aviva so Aviva could upgrade the creature power suits! Chris and Martin were very impressed on how much she knew.

Jimmy:

The Amazing World Of Gumball. A blue cat, his brother/goldfish, and a pink bunny for a sister. It was the perfect show for you guys since you and Aviva watched it as well. Jimmy thought it was the cutest show ever, and often nicknamed you Gumball because he thought that you were just like Gumball: Sweet, crazy, fun, and weird at the same time.

💗💗

any x reader's requests?