Concerts

CONCERT TIME!! Who's your favorite singer?!

Chris: Guns N Roses

Your best friend had you listening to rock music whenever you were with her, so you were interested in rock bands, but you never let your love for 80's rock go THAT far. One of your favorite songs was Sweet Child O Mine. Chris didn't get you front row tickets, but you got you close enough to the stage to see what's going on. Axel sang Sweet Child O Mine and you sang along with him, not expecting Axel to spot you in the crowd.

Martin: Taylor Swift

Martin had surprised you with Taylor Swift concert tickets, which you were so happy about! He had gotten you first row tickets and you were so close to Taylor. Taylor even sang 22, and dedicated it to you guys, which both you and Martin fangirled/fanboyed about for hours. The crowd started screaming as well!

Aviva: One Direction

Aviva was a huge Directioner and so were you. She was really excited when you surprised her with 1D VIP concert tickets, she couldn't stop smiling the entire day! She was really happy to see the boys and even got photos with them. Niall wanted Aviva's number, but you wouldn't let him!

Koki: Shawn Mendes
When you found out that Koki was a fan of Shawn Mendes, you found it hard to believe because you never found her of the "fangirl" type. All that changed when you ordered concert tickets for her birthday. She fangirled. HARD.

Jimmy: Billy Joel

"Sing us a song, you're the piano man" was always going through your head. Your sister got you interested in it after her hearing it from your parents. You showed it to Jimmy after him hearing you hum it. He wasn't really into it at first and then he started to like it. You guys didn't go to concerts, but he did always hum along with you when your song was playing. 

:)