Spending time together

Chris: Growing up in Costa Rica where there were a LOT of trees, you were an expert climber. Chris had challenged you to a climbing match and you easily won. You can even climb faster and higher then he could even in the tallest tree in the jungle!

Martin: You were a great swimmer, considering you loved the ocean. Unfortunately, there wasn't a lake or pond in Africa, so Aviva took you guys to North America, where there was lots of lakes and ponds. (You guys can choose where in North America) Martin had fun splashing you for hours and you finally got him back.

Aviva: Inventing or science. It's what you did together. You also did homework together. You would help each other with an experiment or if you needed help with a complicated math problem. When you were finished, you signed into Wattpad and read fanfics together of your favorite band (F/B).

Koki: You guys loved holding animal debates. You guys took time to research an animal that Chris or Martin gave you, and then you two would a debate about it; wither or not it could survive for the longest time. It was fun, and you got a chance to see a REALLY competitive Koki (live in action😂)

Jimmy: You guys played video games and ate. You also came on adventures with the brothers but the majority of the time you stayed in the Tortuga with Aviva, Koki, and Jimmy. Sometimes you would help with inventions, but at the end of the day, you would always play video games with Jimmy.