One Shot #3 - Valentine's Confessions

for @Starlight_Everest   💙💙💙💙💙

(Okay I know this is Aviva and Martin but please imagine it with Star as Aviva! Not mine!)

(Star POV)

Nature gives off this vibe that just makes you wanna stay. If you're wondering why I'm saying this, it is because I'm currently walking towards the city but right now I'm right by the lake, enjoying the view of the scenery. Valentines Day just so happens to be right around the corner, and I am looking forward to it. 

Walking into the city, I found almost every store having a valentines sale. Ugh! I get it, you like the holiday, I like the holiday. But that doesn't mean that you have to put it up everywhere!

(Martin POV)

Valentine's day. The day where everyone gets affectionate over everyone else. Seems to be the worst holiday for me. Every year I spend Valentine's day in a different country, learning about new animals.

But this year, I'm gonna confess to my crush, Star, that I like-no! LOVE HER! Yeah, yeah. That seems right..?

(Star POV)

At the Tortuga, I was working on a research project while listening to Taylor Swift through my Airpods. Martin came back running into the Tortuga, panting. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked, pausing my music. "Nothing, I just decided to go for a run!" Martin replied. I shrugged. Turning back to my laptop, I turned the music back on.

(time skip to Valentine's day; still in Star's POV)

The most wonderful day of the year. Yes, sarcasm is amazing! I got out of my bed and changed into my normal clothes and my creature power suit. (bestie, you can imagine them)

I was surprised to see that the Tortuga was not decorated by Aviva. Then I remembered that Aviva wasn't very big on Valentine's day. I saw Martin sitting at the table, going through his backpack. I (very loudly) sighed.

Martin looked up from his backpack. "Hey, what wrong?" He asked, coming over to me. "Do you ever get the feeling that someone likes you even though you don't know if they feel the same way about you?" I questioned. 

Martin's big blue eyes widened. "You're talking about being in love with someone." He said. "Who are you referring to?" 

I could practically fell tears forming in my eyes. "You." I whispered, even though I knew he could hear me.  He lifted my chin up, making my brown eyes meet his blue ones. "Well sometimes, the person you wanted, was with you since the very beginning." He replied. 

I hugged him. I just wanted to be in his arms and for him to comfort me. "It's okay, baby girl. It's okay. I'm right here." He said stroking my hair. "I love you." He whispered, kissing my head. "I love you too, Martin." I responded, still with tears in my eyes. 

MY SINGLE SELF IS CRYING RIGHT NOW DHFIDGHDG THE FEELSSS😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭