When they realize they love you

Chris: He realized he loved you when he saw how adventurous and caring you were. Whenever Nina needed you to take care of her, you were there. Even on the adventures, you were always up for a challenge. That's what Chris fall in love with you.

Martin: He realized he loved you when he saw just how creative you were. When you weren't outside, you could be found in your F/C hammock, playing your acoustic guitar. When you guys were looking for animals, you were cracking jokes. Martin loved this creatively crazy side of you.

Aviva: She realized she fell in love with you when she saw how kind and smart you were. You stood up for her at school when she needed it and she helped you with equations. When your were working on science and she wasn't working on it, she was staring at you, wondering just how lucky she was to have fallen in love with you.

Koki: Since you guys have always had your animal debates, you usually win at them, considering Chris and Martin were the judges. Whenever Koki won, you humbly accepted your defeat against her. Koki saw this in you and thought that maybe she would want to spend the rest of her life with you.

Jimmy: Jimmy never shared his food, so when he shared his food with you, he knew he fell in love with you. Also, letting him win at video games helped him boost his confidence that he could do anything!

(Me: Go JZ!)