Five

Ni-ki tied a knot around the tree that Heeseung was collecting honey from to indicate it was a "good" tree. "How are you not scared?" Ni-ki covered his face as he watched Heeseung take honey from a hive. "Most of the bees aren't in right now and if you don't hurt them they won't harm you... Also, I am scared, Ni-ki, but if I don't do it, who will?" He continued, "How's your throat?" He asked as he closed the jar full of honey. "Hurts a little. It feels uncomfortable." Ni-ki replied. The older nodded and put the jar in his bag. "I'll give you a spoonful to soothe it. Hopefully we can continue getting some from this hive before winter." They began to walk through the path to the house. It was silent for a few minutes before Heeseung spoke again.

"How do you feel about Sunghoon?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like.. How do you feel about him, do you think he should stay?"

Ni-ki stopped walking and looked at Heeseung seriously. "You're planning on kicking him out after everything?"

"Everything?

... and no.. not exactly. I was using his healing time to think. But honestly he's healing faster than I expected. I just don't want anything bad to happen to us because of one decision to let him stay."

"Well.. I don't think he should leave. Plus he's already been here for a week and nothing bad has happened."

"Okay" Heeseung simply said. Ni-ki nodded "okay."

Once the two made it to the house, Heeseung opened the door to see Sunghoon, Jungwon, and Sunoo sleeping on the couch. Sunoos head was leaning on Sunghoons shoulder and Jungwon was curled up on the other side of the couch.

Heeseung couldn't help but smile. He took a big blanket from the other couch and covered the three of them up.

Ni-ki watched him and spoke quietly.

"Bambi?"

The older one looked at him.

"He has already become a part of our home.. dont make him leave."

Heeseung looked back at the younger boy who had such sincerity in his eyes and simply nodded, saying nothing.