Four

"Hold it like this" Sunghoon held onto the bow before handing it back to Ni-ki. "Make sure it sits comfortably in your hands but still be able to shoot straight at the target." Ni-ki nodded before looking at the can Sunghoon had set up across the field. He pulled the string back, took a deep breath and let go. The arrow hit a tree in the entrance of the forest. Ni-ki gave a defeated look as Sunghoon gave him another arrow. "Hey, at least you hit something."

"I'll have to keep practicing," Ni-ki responded. The other simply nodded and ran his fingers through the younger boy's hair. He didn't want to admit it but he found the young boy cute. He was sweet and loud behind the quiet mask he had held up when he had first met him.

"I know you said you're not too good at using it against people but have you had to?" Ni-ki asked as he pulled the string back once more and closed his right eye. Sunghoons smile slowly faded. "Um.. on someone?" He bit the insides of his cheeks. "Only once," he rubbed his arms.

Ni-ki noticed Sunghoons discomfort. "Sorry," He gave him a look of sympathy. Sunghoon just shook his head, signaling for him to keep practicing.

The following days were like this, going out to hunt with the boys and teaching Ni-ki how to shoot an arrow. Sunghoon had even taken walks around the field with Jungwon. He didnt talk much at all but he still enjoyed his company. He had helped Jay cook dinner. Him and Sunoo did errands around the house together. He grew fond of the boys. He started to enjoy waking up to see everyone. Heeseung, though, stayed distant. Though Sunghoon could admit it was also his own fault. The older boy was quite reserved and Sunghoon didn't really make much of an effort to break the ice.