Forever

Four years. Four  years we have been married. Three months after our engagement we had a small wedding just with close friends and family. We went to Bora Bora for our honeymoon. One month after that we found out we were pregnant and later found out it was a baby girl!!

>> Colsons POV<<

" this is both my daughters favourite song so give it up for my beautiful girls cas and cleo" i said and cas came out holding cleo , cleo was holding a fake guitar. 

>> Y/ns POV <<

I smiled watching my husband and daughters dance and sing to kiss the sky with smiles on there faces I watch as slim ran down sing with them. The girls come running off the stage i pick cleo up " did you have fun with daddy" i said in a baby voice. "when i was younger i loved a girl and i thought she would never love me back then one day she said i love you. this song is for my first and last love its called bloody valentine" col said he started singing i wiped my eyes after what he said. He came walking off stage he kissed sleeping cleos head and then kissed my lips "you did great tonight " i said "thank you baby" "you going to the club" "no i'm staying with you guys to night" he smiled "ok casie is sleeping in your dressing room so you might want to go get her and maybe we could all have a movie night" thats sounds great we will met you in the car" kissing my lips again.

"i have the day off  what do you guys want to do" colson asked as we ate breakfast "can we just go to lunch" cas said "yeah we can do that" he said "ok cool" We sat down at our fav place to eat "what are you getting to drink baby" i asked "Pop" he said "and hes getting soda what are you getting" i asked cas "Pop" i laughed "omg"

"is two enough" i asked as i layed in bed with col "one more" he said "right" "yeah" "i think we better get stared" i smirked "yeah" having a smirk of his only i nodded, he got on top of me kissing my lips

A/N: i don't know what this is but.. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER HOPE YA'LL LIKED IT