Someone Had To

I wake up col still on my chest I just layed there and looked at used my thumb to rub the side of his face.
I hear moving so I look over and casie  got off her 'bed' and crawled over to me I pick her up and she layed on the other side of my chest and slowly go back to sleep I looked at them it was like a picture perfect moment.
Slim walked out of his room and looked at us "living the dream sis" he asked "yeah" col started moving a bit and looked at me then slim "what y'all talking bout " he asked "nothing" slim walked in the kitchen he looked at me "can you hand me my phone beautiful" "yeah" I tried to get it but cas was in the way "I cant I'll crush casie" I said with a laugh "ok it's fine I'll get it later" slim sat on the floor in front of the TV "you guys care if I watch TV " " n-" I was cut off by Colson "only if you hand me my phone" slim handed him his phone "whats with the phone" I said
"I'm going to tell my mom she can come over later" he said a bit sad "ok" I said with a sad smile

Then casie woke up then sat up looked at me then her dad she looked at slim and started smiling she put her arms out to him he pick her up and put her in his lap. "I think shes a uncle's girl" I said he laughed "you work today slim " col said "Nah"
"K cool "

I walked in the front door with our cart with the groceries in it from the dollar store and cas on my hip. I see col and his mom sitting in the living room I put the cart in the kitchen and walked in the living "you remember y/n shes my girlfriend" I met her once one time and basically tried to give him things to forgive her than left again "wow you stuck around" she said to me "someone had to"i said then handed col casie and pecked his lips. And walked into the kitchen and put the food way which was cereal Top Ramen Pop-Tarts juice water and  milk. Slim walked in the kitchen "he doesn't even look like he wants her here" he whisper "i know" I whispered back "will you come out there with me" I asked "yeah come on" we sat next to col "so what job you got " she asked kells
"I'm working at the mini market down the road I just finished 3 songs tho for a album"she laughed "what" he said "nothing I just thought you would be over that by now" "can you stop" I said "I'm talking with my son dont interfere" "dont talk to her like that she has more room to talk then you" col said "and why is that" "because she was here for everything"
"What have I not been here for that she has" he laughed "ok when I was addicted to acid after you left helped me get clean ,when me and dad got into a fight and he hit me ,my first break up, when you came back then left again I got back on drags she helped me, my first song drop, when I got arrest for the first time, when I graduated, when I overdosed, when grandma died,when my daughter was born and helps me rise her that's a hell of alot more then you did" he stood up and got cas from her give her to slim "you can leave now" he said "what about the money" "I'm not giving you money leave "

He closed the door I pulled him into the kitchen he pulled me in a hug and cried into my neck "I know baby it's ok" I said "why am I so hard for her to love" "its not your fault ok"i pulled away and pecked his lips "your a great person and if she cant see it's her fault ok " he nodded

We were sitting in 'the living room' smoking a joint. "What's the dream" slim said "VMA'S" Colson said  "you will make it there one day I promise"
I said "we will...we should send a song to bad boy" slim said "um idk" "what why" i said "Idk if it's good enough" "why because your mom said something " little bit of anger in my voice "you have great songs and there's going to be alot of people that might not like it"  "I just dont know if I should do this " "there is no i dont know your doing it and your going to prove all those people " I raised my voice and stood up ,he stood up "what if I dont and look like an idiot " he yelled "you will look like more of an idiot if you dont try  so get out of your fuckin pity party and fuck everyone who doesn't think you can do it" "dont you ever think that there are more people that say I shouldn't then I should then I probably shouldn't do it" he yelled back "who your dad your mom or that random group of guys that said you couldn't rap or the assholes at school ... so do it slim send a song you'll get sighed I could bet on it" he said nothing cas started crying I go to pick her up and he grabs my arm "I got it" he said anger I scoffed pulled my arm back and walked out the door.

》Slims POV《

Wow that was some shit .col picked up cas and sat next to me "you know shes right" I said "I dont want to hear it" he said "I'm sending that song in deal with it "I said waking out the door I see y/n sitting out side the door smoking a cigarette with her head down "when did you start again" I asked and sat down "cailfornia my brother got me 2 pack haven't bought anything more only smoke them when I need them" "throw them away" she looked at me I put my hand out she put the pack in my hands. She put her head on my shoulder "I feel like hes pushing me away" "hes just have a hard time he'll come out of it you know that" "well we were friends last time this time its different when he get the fame and money and all the girl I will be kicked to the curb" "you really think that" "yeah idk if It will happen but I'm sure it will...can I please just have one cig"  "um yeah"

》Colsons POV《

"I feel like hes pushing me away" "hes just have a hard time he'll come out of it you know that" "well we were friends last time this time its different when he get the fame and money and all the girl I will be kicked to the curb" "you really think that" "yeah idk if It will happen but I'm sure it will...can I please just have on cig"  "um yeah"
I hear slim and y/n I kinda start to tearing up God when did I become a pussy jc.
I walked out the door y/n was tearing up too "can we have a minute"i asked slim "yeah" I sit next to y/n "smoking again " "just one" "if you think I'm going to leave you when the fame comes why do you want me to get fame" " um you to be happy and give cas a good life" "I'm doing both of those with you I promise" I kissed her head "so I'm right" she said with a smirk "yes you were right im going to do music" she grabbing the side of my face and pecked my lips "I love you" "love you too Colson"

Me and y/n got all casies stuff put away and put together and it was time for bed I layed cas down and got next to y/n .
Her head  on my chest and hand on the side of my face and neck ,my arm around her waist.
She lightly kissed my neck as I fell asleep