Thank You

I was doing my make-up when i get a text Colson: hey ill be there in like 15 mins . Me: okay:). col was taking me on our 'first' date i know its weird but i'm very nervous. i hear a knock at my door , i smiled and and opened it .Col was wearing a sliver chain , white tank top, black jeans with a mustard and black flannel and white combat boots looked pretty hot as always. i was wearing 'no music no life' hoddie he got me a few years back and jeans with my black combat boots. "is this to casual" i said "no you look perfect" he said back "not to bad yourself" he smiled. he walked around the car and opened the door for me,then held out his hand to me which i took. "what you drinking beautiful" he said as we walk in the bar "what i always" "two whiskey's please"we sat on a  bar stool. "thank you for letting me take you on a date" he said "it's the least you come do" i said with laugh "piss off" he laugh back "...i've missed you" i said quietly  "i've missed you too". next thing Colson hit some guy in the nose i don't even know why then the cops show up. col grabs my hand and we run out the back door . after we ran like 4 blocks "i can't ran no more with these heavy ass boots" i said catching my breath  we laugh "why did you  even hit that guy " i added "just wanted to" he said "you haven't changed" he smiled .

>> Colsons POV <<

"thank you again" y/n said to the babysitter as she closed the door. "so this is mt place"she said looking to me "i like it"i said back "yeah right" "no i really like it" " whatever ...you can sit down if you want" she sat down on the couch i then sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. "here" she handed me the remote "put on whatever" she added. we were watching tv when she moved closer  and cuddled into my side , i pulled her closer wrapping my arm around her waist and kissed her head. my eyes started to close , i looked down at Y/n and see her sleeping peacefully her around my waist i smiled and slowly fall asleep.

I woke up and y/n was still asleep on me. I carefully moved her off me and went to the kitchen to make coffee. "so you and mom back together " casie said "jesus cas you scared the sh- (she gave me a look) -out of me" "are you guys" "i don't know yet babygirl ... do you want us to be together" "yeah we could all live together" "yeah i'd like that too" "then do something" "im working on it" "work harder" "whats with the sassy jesus" "just saying" she said then walked away. "good mornin" y/n said walking into the kitchen "mornin" i grabbed her face and kissed her after a bit she wrapped her arms around my neck."you know how long i have been wanting to do that" i said as we pulled apart "you have no idea" she said back "yall toke long enough" i hear cas say "you are so nosy" i said then see her start texting someone "who you texting" y/n said  "oh um uncle slim hes been asking about the how the date went" "you little shit" she said then chased after cas. 

"you want to come with me and cas to my house just have a chill night with the guys" i asked y/n "um sure" 

"how did you win all the games" cas said "im just that great" rook said "why cant you let your cute niece win" "cause i wanted to win" "your rude" he laughed. "i like being here with you and the guys i think she does too" y/n said "then move in" i said "i can't" "why not" "i dont know" she looked at me "just do it.. be like old times" "...." "plz baby"