Later In This Life

>> Colsons POV <<

I fell next to y/n trying to get my breath her doing the same. I pulled her into me "what do you see" i asked her "what do you mean" "Later in this life" "um i want to live in cleveland or LA well i guess anywhere you and casie are.. i want to have more kids like one of two more if you wnat to" "two another girl and a boy" "perfect .what kind of wedding do you want" "i was thinking we could have it on 420" " do you want like green table cloths and bongs with flowers in it and a red, yellow and green cake with a weed leaf on it"  he laughed "that sounds perfect" i laughed.

"this was a great weekend thank you baby" she said wrapping her arms around my neck with a big smile "ofc babygirl " i wrapped my arms around her waist i pecked her lips "i love you so much" she said aganist my lips "i love you more then you know " .i picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist "colson we have to go" she said as i layed her down on the bed " we have time" "i just showered" she laughed.

"oh my god whens the wedding?! I'm i going to be in it?! Where are you having it?!" casie asked as soon as we walked in the door "Idk. Yes. Idk." y/n said hugging her "its going to be great i think i found a dress you will like!!!" me and y/n laughed.

A/n: i know this is short but i wanted to update