Misery

"MOM MOM MOM WAKE UP" casie yelled "what why" i said "we are going to new york so you have to pack and help me pack" "your dads going he didn't say anything about us" "he told me we could go " i opened my eyes and look at her she had a big smile on her face . i sighed "colson" i yelled "yeah baby" he said walking in the room "are me and cas really going to new york" "if you want to" i looked at casie she had a 'please mom' look "alright go pack a bag cas" she smiled and hugged me "thank you" she said then ran off "you got a hour cas" col said. colson jumped on the bed next to me " you could have told me last night" i said "they just told my this morning" "pack your shit baby" he added 

>> Colsons POV <<

"do i have to act all rich when im with you orr..." y/n said "what no" i said "are you sure because 
sometimes it's like your beyonce" she said trying not to laugh "o shut up" playfully pushing her she laughed. she layed her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed i kissed her head. "hey were here baby" i said kissing her forehead "carry me" she said "what" i laughed a little "carry me plz" "fine" i said throwing her over my shoulder "col this is not what i meant" "deal with it" i laughed  "i would have just walked". 

"do you want us to stay at the hotel or .." y/n said "no i want you guys to come with me" "what show is it" "SNL" "ok cool". "how do we look good" casie said ,y/n and casie were wearing  machine gun kelly sweats and hoodie y/n was wear my hoodie "you guys look great" i said with a smile "dad you should wear yours too" "alright i will then we can go the car wil be here soon" " ok sounds good" 

>> Y/n's POV << 

" so everyone is asking about the misery girl you guys were spoted outside a bar in downtown so who is she?" jimmy said showing a pic of me and col running out of the bar i laughed "thats um thats  my girlfriend" he said with a big smile "girlfriend! how did you get to meting her" "um we met in 5th grade and started dating right after high school toke a little break then now we are back together" "wow high school sweethearts. whats her name " "y/n some of my earlier fans might know her". 

"you did great" i said wrapping my arms around his neck "thanks " he smiled and pecked my lips"so were public now" i smiled "yeah"he smiled  "im tried can you do this in the car" Casie said "oh i guess" col picked her up as soon as he picked her up she layed her head on his shoulder closing her eyes. i feel someone wrap there arm around my shoulder as we walked out i look and see slim "you coming to the club with us tonight" he said " i don't know col didn't say anything to me " "well i did your coming i haven't been to the club with you in forever"

colson layed cas on her bed "hey me and the guys are going to the club you want to come ash said she would stay with casie" he said "yeah sure but i don't think i have anything worth wearing to the club" "you look hot" "yeah right" "you do wearing my hoddie" i can't keep my hands off you" i laughed "and i will wear mine so we match" he added with a smile "ok i want to get fucked up" "you say that every time"

i was dancing on colson his hands on my hips my drink in hand "your so hot" he said in my ear lightly biting it "not to bad yourself blondie " i said turing to face him then kissing his neck "ok im taking you to the bathroom" i laughed then he toke my hand .

i changed into booty shorts and one of colsons shirts him just in the same sweats no shirt. we got into bed i traced his tattoos "i love you" he said kissing my head "love you too" kissing his chest