I'm Y\n

>> Colsons POV <<

"should i just say no to her i mean she hasnt done anything for cas" i asked slim "i think you should but maybe casie would want to met her... y/n will always be her mom cas knows that" "i just need to talk to y/n about i guess"" talk to me about what" y/n said walking in the living room with us " um...nicky " when i said that slim got up and left and she sat beween my legs. i traced her hands "what do you think baby" i asked "i dont want her to but...maybe for cas it would be good what do you think" "she can go to her house once if cas wants to go again she can " . then cas walked over to us with her blanket rubbing her eyes and got in y/ns lap "baby whats wrong i just got you to bed" y/n said "i want to lay with you and daddy" "come on then we'll go to bed" we got up she handed casie.

casie was in the middle of me and y/n , had her arm over cas touching my chest . i had mine around them. pulled my phone out and texted nicky me: hey my girls fine with it so if tom work for you can pick her up. her: ok cool. me: but all you are is a friend not her mom. her: yeah ok be there at 6

i woke up to cas rubbing the side of my face "hey babygirl" "will you make my fooood" i smiled and pick her up and walked in the kitchen.

as me and cas were making pancakes i feel arms wrap around my waist " hi" she said "hey sexy" "you guys making pancakes" "no dad cant make them right" cas said "yes i can" "mommy can you do" "yeah ill do it" y/n said taking over.

we were all sitting table eating "what are you guys doing today" slim said "well nicky is picking up cas at 6" i looked to y/n as she looked down . " whos that" cas said " shes one of my friends your going to stay the night and hangout with her " "ok" she said with a big smile , y/n looked at her with a small smile 

there was a knock at the door "ill get it" y/n said getting up. she opened the door "hi i'm looking for kells" "and you are" she said i knew y/n knew that was nicky "im nicky " nicky said "im y/n casies mom ". i walked over to the door with casie "hey nicky" "is this casie" she with tears in her eyes "yeah .. cas you remember that friend i told you about" she nodded "well this is her ..she looks nice right (she nodded again) your going to go hangout with her for a bit but you can call me and mom whenever you want ok " "ok" "lets go get your stuff" y/n said then toke cas from me.

>> Y/ns POV<< 

we said bye to cas then sat in the living room with slim and dub watching tv. "this feels weird" i said "yeah it does" slim said then colson got up and left , he came out with a tray of coke and sat down next to me and did a line. he looked at me to see me looking at him already "you want some" "No" "col" dub said giving him a look "what casies not here" "just go in the other room"  col got up and walked in the room. "thanks" i said "yeah".

i walked in the room with top ramen for me and colson . "im sorry i wasnt thinking" he said with teary eyes "its fine... here" i handed one to him "really i-im  sorry" "we already talked bout it the other day just be more careful ok" i kissed his head  "yeah" i got in bed next to him....

"you know we have no kid tonight" he said rasing his brow at me "your right". 

BAD SMUT 

i got on his lap kissing his lips putting , grinding on him . he slid his hands up my sides lifting my shirt over my head then uncliping my bra. he moved his lips to my nipples sucking them and biting lightly i moaned pulling his short hair "shit baby dont stop " he flipped us over getting on top . i start undoing his jeans , i pull down his jeans and boxers feel him hit my stomach i moaned into our kiss "you like that" he said very cocky "you know i do" we laughed. he pulled my sweats and underwear. "get on your hands and knees" i do like he said . he put his hands on my hips "ready baby" he said " just fuck me already" he slamed in to me giving me no time to adjust going in and out harder and faster then ever before "fuck oh my god" i yelled  "take my cock babygirl" i moaned at his words..." im close" i moaned "me too let go baby let me feel it" after his words i cum. he pulled out cuming down my back.

END SMUT 

"shit you never disappoint" i said " not to bad your self" we laughed. he pulled me into him and kissed my head "i love you" he said into my hair "i love you too" as i traced his 'EST. 1990 ' tattoo on his chest. "IM MOVING THE FUCK OUT IF YALL DO IT AGAIN THAT LOUD" we hear slim yell we laughed.