Missed This

"your 110% sure this is what you want" i asked col "no im 120% sure i want this" he came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist then kissing my neck "i missed this i missed you" he said "i missed you too baby" he started walking us backward "let me show you how much i missed you" i laughed as we fell on the bed.

i woke up the next morning on cols chest i look up see him peacefully sleeping i smiled in myself. i look over to the clock on his nightstand and see its 9:37 "shit" i said i had to be to work in 20 mins. i slowly get out of bed "where are you going" i hear him say behind me " shit sorry to wake you babe i gonna go to work" i said putting my work pants on "no you dont get back in bed" "cant need money" "for what i have money"  "good for you but i need money" i laugh a little "i will pay for anything you need.. i have the money now so let me pay for anything you need i didn't have it then but i have it now so get back in bed" he said as he got up and walked over to me pulling me back in bed " i can't just take your money and live here for free" "will you just shut up and lay in bed with me if you want a job i'll get you a better one ok" "fine"

"what do you guys want for dinner" i asked the guys and casie "you don't have to" colson said "fine casie what do you want for dinner" "pasta" she said "ok ya'll are having pasta". "here you guys are" i said giving them pasta and pop "thank you" they all said , i sat next to colson eating "oh by the way we have a show in new york in tomorrow" colson said "oh cool when will you be back" i said "the next day just going to do the show party come home""oh ok cool"

"you know you dont have to give me money and stuff to make it up to me" i said getting next to him in bed "i know i just ...you know i'm  not good at talking so i guess i was trying not to talk about it" he said "we already did talk we don't have to talk about it again if we don't have to... we are talking about it right now so lets just watch something yeah?" he nodded. i look up and col and see him peacefully sleep i smiled and fall into a peacefull sleep too.

a/n: sorry it's very short