epilogue

TIRED OF IT

"I'm afraid for the calendar," Jin randomly blurted out, which had the other six males sitting on the circular table look at him in confusion.

"Why would you be afraid for a calendar?" Jeongguk questioned, receiving a warning look from five pairs of eyes, "No, don't ask him-

"Because, its days are numbered," Seokjin finished, his windshield wiper laugh resonating through the whole cafeteria, contrasting to the other boys, who just groaned.

"If you don't stop with these jokes, I will make sure your days are numbered as well!" Yoongi spat, earning a glare from Namjoon and a nudge on the shoulder from Jimin, that told him to calm down.

"Don't threaten me, shorty," Jin scoffed, to which Yoongi rolled his eyes, not bothered at all.

"Calm down, stop acting like kids," Hoseok, who couldn't believe in what friend group he rode himself into, stated in an irritated voice.

"He's right, let's talk about something else," Taehyung mumbled. It was the first time he spoke that day, his voice sounding tired and worn out. All eyes fell to the youngest male, gazes filled with worry.

"Everything all right, Tae?" Jimin asked the first.

"Yes, m'just a little tired," he answered, leaning his head against Jeongguk's shoulder, who sat next to him. The ravenette adjusted his sitting position a little, pulling Taehyung closer to cuddle against him. "How much did you sleep last night?" He asked, seeing as Taehyung's eyes also carried dark eyebags.

"Enough, I'm just not feeling really well," he stated.

"Maybe you should go home for the rest of the day," Namjoon suggested, but Taehyung quickly shook his head. "I have an exam later-

"You studied the whole night, right?" Jin raised an eyebrow at the brunet, who just looked back at him tiredly.

He didn't answer to that, but it was true that he barely closed an eye last night and slept only two, more or less, hours and is dead tired. He did not want to leave school though.

"Let me drive you home, Beautiful," Taehyung heard Jeongguk's voice say next to his ear,the rumbling sound calming, feeling like a shield from any negativity for the sleepy brunet.

"I don't wanna..." he mumbled back.

"C'mon, angel," Jeongguk encouraged, voice so soft it had everyone internally cooing.

To say it was a shock to see Jeongguk and Taehyung walking through school, holding holding hands for the first time was an understatement- it was a miracle for everyone, something the students couldn't explain to themselves. It was just really... unexpected. The unbothered new boy, who didn't show interest in anyone or anything and the sweet boy, who originally had the school's jock as his boyfriend.

As much as people started speculating, making up rumors and stories, Taehyung and Jeongguk couldn't care less. Taehyung has been called names for sure though. Cheater, whore, bitch. They believed Minhyun was the one to break up with him because he had something going on with Jeongguk.

Yet no one really knew how much Taehyung has gone through because of Minhyun, who made his life a hell, until Jeongguk arrived and painted it with the colours Taehyung had lost over the years.

That's why he didn't care about others' opinions.

Of course, he got called some of these names out of pure jealousy of having the hottest boy by his side as well. Jeongguk was popular for doing literally nothing but looking good.