35

YOURS, HMM?

"I love you, Taehyung! You're fucking mine! Once I'm out-" The rest of what Minhyun was going to say was muffled when the door of the police car was shut by a police woman. Yes, Minhyun finally got arrested.

Taehyung's body felt heavy as he stared at the police car driving away. There was Minhyun inside, someone he used to admire more than anyone else, but who turned out to be so low. He didn't feel any pity, he felt more than relieved. Happy even.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung flinched, getting ripped out of his thoughts. He quickly looked away from the car and turned to look to his right side, where his unofficial boyfriend stood.

And he couldn't help his heart from jumping and speeding up seeing Jeongguk right now. "Yes, I am," he responded, then looked to the plaster that covered a wound on Jeongguk's forehead that Minhyun had caused earlier. "Does it hurt a lot?"

Jeongguk shook his head, giving a reassuring smile. "Just stings a little."

Taehyung still looked into his face, so unbelievably thankful for being blessed with someone like Jeongguk.

"You good?" Jeongguk questioned, his voice underlined with a small chuckle in amusement, seeing the way Taehyung looked at him.

"It's over now.." Taehyung whispered, a relieved breath leaving his lips, the realization sinking in.

Jeongguk smiled softly, taking a step closer towards Taehyung to hug him, one arme around his lower back, the other supporting his head. Contentment made Taehyung melt. He closed his eyes, hugging Jeongguk back.

"We should go inside now, it's getting colder," Jeongguk whispered, kissing Taehyung's head over and over again. Momentarily, Taehyung tightened his hold, then shook his head softly, as he buried his face in Jeongguk's neck. "Just a little more."

Chuckling, Jeongguk let him be. For a fact, he enjoys this probably more than Taehyung does, feeling the brunet's breath softly brush the skin on his neck.

"Can you maybe sleep over?" The timidly whispered question almost passed Jeongguk, if it wasn't for Taehyung's lips brushing his neck as he spoke.

Jeongguk nodded his head. "I planned to stay anyways," he explained, which made Taehyung smile up to him, heart full of joy.

Locking his eyes with Taehyung, Jeongguk's lips were also curved up fondly. His lips formed a pout though, noticing Taehyung's red cheeks and nose. "You look cold."

Taehyung pouted back. "Maybe because I am," he stated, "I don't care, I don't want to let go."

"Don't want you to get sick though. Let's go inside now."

As suggested, the two grabbed their stuff that was still loaded in Jeongguk's car and walked towards Taehyung's house again, where all the turmoil from earlier was gone. The broken vase on the ground was confiscated by the police as evidence, a lot more was not left that could remind Taehyung on what happened earlier.

Yet he still felt uneasy as he took the first step in before Jeongguk. The thought that Minhyun was in his house scared him.

"Wait," he heard Jeongguk call. The ravenette put the two suitcases inside and then jogged back to the entrance door. Taehyung's eyes widened, when Jeongguk squatted down and pulled a spare key from under the door mat.

Taehyung felt his heart fall. "I never placed it there."

Humming, Jeongguk handed it to the brunet, worriedly looking into his eyes. "I know," he sighed, brushing his hand through his hair. "It was him."

Taehyung had guessed that too by now, but still there was this shiver running down his spine. "I-I should've ended things the first time I noticed him changing.." he whispered, clasping the key in his fist. "This is fucked up," he laughed in disbelief, scoffing.

Jeongguk still gazed at him in worry. "I want you to know... I will try to always protect you, Taehyung." He took the younger's hand in his, placing a kiss on the back of his hand. "I love you."

Heart thudding like a madman inside of Taehyung and his eyes beginning to sparkle by hearing these words, even though it is not the first time, he found himself wanting to be with Jeongguk forever. He never thought that he will ever be able to feel this way, he never pictured it before.

"I love you, too."

And he kissed Jeongguk, wrapping his arms around him tightly, never wanting to let go. Kissing Jeongguk felt magical and no matter how often he did it by now, he could never get enough of it. The feeling of the other's soft lips against his own, when their tongues meet, teeth bite- it was everything.

"Jeonggukie.." Taehyung giggled when the ravenette began giving his neck soft butterfly kisses, his hands holding onto Taehyung's waist.

"What?" the ravenette questioned with a smile, stopping shortly to look into the other's face, as he didn't think Taehyung would giggle, although it filled his heart with joy to see the brunet happy.

"I love you so, so much," Taehyung responded, glowing in happiness.

Jeongguk always knew that someday, Taehyung's cuteness would be the death of him. And each day, he feels like it is not as far as it sounds.

"God, why are you so cute," he chuckled, giving Taehyung's forehead three little kisses, which made the brunet blush a little.

"You're also cute though.." Taehyung did not let go of Jeongguk and leaned closer to whisper something into his ear. "...My boyfriend?"

Jeongguk let out a small breath hearing that. "The things you're doing to me."

Taehyung giggled again. "Won't you ask me?"

A pout formed on Jeongguk's lips, once again. Taehyung didn't know seeing Jeongguk pout would make him fall in love just more with the ravenette. He's been pouting a lot today, Taehyung still didn't overcome the first time.

"I wanted to make it special."

Taehyung smiled, just leaning back forward to place a chaste kiss to Jeongguk's lips. "If it's you, it's already special enough- I just wanna be able to call you mine."

Jeongguk scoffed, but a deep chuckle left his throat. "Yours, hmm?" He whispered, leaning his forehead against Taehyung's, who nodded.
"Mine."

Jeongguk hummed, his hands caressing Taehyung's waist. "Want to be mine too?"

Wait- Taehyung didn't expect the deep rumble of Jeongguk's voice asking him a question like this would affect him this much.

Yet it did, having his heart acting up and beat in his throat. "Yes," he whispered, quieter than intended, but still enough to be heard.

Jeongguk smirked a little, knowing what hold he has on the brunet. "Do you want to be my boyfriend, Taehyung?"

Taehyung was quick to nod, a wide smile stretching on his lips. "I'd love to."

Pleased, Jeongguk stopped caressing Taehyung's skin on his waist, rather brought his hands up to cup the younger face, sealing their unspoken promises with a heartfelt kiss.

And after that...