34

PATHETIC

"We're here," Jeongguk said as he got out of the car, walked around it and opened the passenger door for Taehyung. They are back in Seoul, having just dropped out Yoongi and Jimin at the latter's house.

Once Jeongguk opened the door for Taehyung, the brunet stepped outside, looking left and right to his boring, lifeless neighborhood. "I don't like it here," he mumbled, the wish to go back to Jeju bubbling up inside of him.

Jeongguk chuckled as he took notice of Taehyung's pouting lips. "I mean, you're always welcome to stay in my house."

With a bright smile resting on his face, Taehyung turned to the other. "Can I stay with you today?"

Internally cooing at how adorably Taehyung just asked him, Jeongguk of course nodded and next thing he knew, ha was getting tackled into a hug by him. "Thank you!"

"Anytime, my love," whispered Jeongguk. A blush immediately rushed to Taehyung's face.

"Let's bring my stuff inside then and get my new things for the sleepover," he suggested, trying to distract himself from getting even more flustered.

"Sounds good," Jeongguk marked, did not let go of Taehyung though when the younger tried to walk to his house- instead, he tightened his hold and shortly kissed him on the lips. This definitely did not calm Taehyung down from his flustered state from earlier.

"I love you."

Neither did this.

And now, Taehyung was tomato-red, but he still managed to lean closer and kiss Jeongguk again. "I love you too."

If there was anything Taehyung would describe as the most beautiful thing on the world, it would be Jeongguk's smile.

Jeongguk ruffled the younger's hair and then walked to the car to get Taehyung's bag. "Let's go."

They didn't expect what awaited both of them though once they opened the door to Taehyung's house.

"Look who's back."

Taehyung froze on the spot and out of reflex, Jeongguk protectively took a step in front of the brunet when he heard that voice.

Minhyun.

Minhyun had a smirk on his lips as he looked at Taehyung and then to Jeongguk. "Oh, you even brought your boytoy with you."

Taehyung shivered. He knew he had to face Minhyun when he is back in Seoul, but he didn't expect him to be here, inside his house. How did he even enter?

"What do you want?" Jeongguk glared at him, not hiding at all how much he disliked the man. He has no reason to anymore. All cards were laid open on the table, it's no secret anymore that there's definitely something going on between Jeongguk and Taehyung.

And Minhyun knows that too.

"I want my cheating boyfriend back, would you give him to me?" The sick smile on the male's lips scared Taehyung. He never felt this much in fear as he saw the situation he wanted to avoid so badly.

Jeongguk and Minhyun standing in front of each other.

"He broke up with you. You just couldn't accept it."

A dark glint appeared in Minhyun's eyes for a second. "He is my boyfriend." He took a step forward and Taehyung's hold on Jeongguk's hand tightened, as he took a small step behind him.

Jeongguk glanced to Taehyung shortly, before back to the male in front.

"He is no ones boyfriend currently. He broke up with you-